You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenyon

Brownie

Anybody see him this morning saying, 'the champions will come from a group of one team' - he then started laughing and said after them, there will be a couple of teams, and then another couple behind that group.

What an arrogant prick he is and what a despicable club he works for. John Terry is also in the press saying how Arsenal will struggle without Vieira.

Why can't they keep their mouths shut?

Guest spanishkopite07

They can't help themselves,i think they know all the clubs would play them hard this time around.AS MY MATE SAID TO ME THEY(CHELSEA)ARE LIKE THAT THUG THAT WON THE LOTTERY AND DON'T KNOW WHAT 2 DO WITH HIMSELF.

We were never likely to challenge for the title last year and Chelsea caught both the Arse and United off guard...Chelsea went off like a rocket from the start of the season, whereas the other two didn't...then it was too late. There's no way Ferguson and Wenger will let that happen again and I am pretty confident Rafa will give us a much improved league season ourselves...I'm not saying Chelsea might not win the league (I really fucking hope not!!), but if they do, it won't be a stroll like last season. Kenyon, Mourhino and everything associated with Chelsea FC is classless and arrogant...they'll get theirs again, just like when we knocked them out of the semi-finals.

Can't believe Kenyon sat in a restaurant opposite Lyon's ground and called them demanding a meeting to discuss Essien. Made up that Lyon stayed strong and told him to do one. I hate Kenyon almost as much as I hate Rio Ferdinand, and that's saying something.

Anybody see him this morning saying, 'the champions will come from a group of one team' - he then started laughing and said after them, there will be a couple of teams, and then another couple behind that group.

What an arrogant prick he is and what a despicable club he works for. John Terry is also in the press saying how Arsenal will struggle without Vieira.

Why can't they keep their mouths shut?

Class is permanant, they have none. They are classless.

There is your answer....

It will be interesting looking on here next summer if manure should manage to win the league (very unlikely imo). I'm betting they'll be back on top of everyones most hated list ;)

The difference is that whilst we all hate United most of us do grudgingly respect them (as adversaries) in some way shape or form , whereas Chelsea I have total contempt for.

I would compare United to Apollo Creed - arrogant, won a fair bit and very annoying but has been there and done that.

Chelsea on the other hand are like Drago - superarrogance,total lack of respect for everything and everyone else and pumped full of steroids(millions)! ;)

Is this "big john terry" who is the heart and soul of chelsea yet supported the mancs as a kid?

Dont listen to anything the lot of the bastards say.

And was stalling on a new contract when Abramovich arrived?

If I was the Lyon board member that went to dinner I would have made sure that Kenyon was picking up the tab and just ordered shit loads, spun him some shit that it is not the French way to discuss business at the table, finished the food and leave telling him I had another engagement.

Every time I see him though he reminds me of William Hague.

Referring to Chelsea defending their title, he continued: "I think it (title defence) will put us on to another level because we'll be one of the few clubs that have done it".

They'll be right up their with, amongst others:

Sheffield Wednesday

Portsmouth

Huddersfield Town

Wolves

Fame at last for the former music hall joke club.

Just to show how big a club they are, there was a feature on the BBC sport site about Chelsea and the coming season written by, and I quote here: "Chelsea legend Pat Nevin".

Other legends of course being Erland Johnson, Dmitri Kharine....

Don't forget Mark Stein and Frank Sinclair.

He can't be that much of a legend, don't think he has a lounge or suite named after him down there. He's no David Speedie or Nigel Spackman that's for sure!

Hmm what have those two got in common :)

The difference is that whilst we all hate United most of us do grudgingly respect them (as adversaries) in some way shape or form , whereas Chelsea I have total contempt for.

I would compare United to Apollo Creed - arrogant, won a fair bit and very annoying but has been there and done that.

Chelsea on the other hand are like Drago - superarrogance,total lack of respect for everything and everyone else and pumped full of steroids(millions)! ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D