Quantcast
A look back at CL Final - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kman

A look back at CL Final

Just watched it - was good to see some of the studio bits I missed when I was out watching it.

Not much I haven't seen already overall but I will NEVER tire of watching that.

Did anyone notice the pube hanging off Gerrards bottom lip when he was interviewed with Carra (4 EC's in the background)?

Also Nunez seemingly telling Josemi to put the Spanish flag away as they stood on the podium? Josemi then wraps it round his waist.

Also Nunez seemingly telling Josemi to put the Spanish flag away as they stood on the podium? Josemi then wraps it round his waist.

I still reckon Arthur could have done a job for us - as the first team to have a diplomat/lawyer in the squad - a sort of Spanish Claims Direct.

Just been given the ITV coverage on DVD- though I'll get the official version. Just finished watching. Things I missed live:

YNWA at half time.

"If it goes to penalties, Liverpool might want a German on the pitch".

The crowd numbers- like a home match!

How well SG played. How much it meant to him. All is forgiven here.

Garcia and Traore making goalmouth clearances.

Smicer with cramp, but getting back up.

Kewell being so badly injured (I was less forgiving at the time!)

How well Xabi played. :D

Just been given the ITV coverage on DVD- though I'll get the official version. Just finished watching. Things I missed live:

is it the official one thats out in the 18th July - the 2 disc one? thats the one I'm going to get I reckon rather than the one thats out now.

always good to watch when youve had a shit day. In my life is one of my fav beatles songs.

Gotta love lucas class comments about the winner going straight back into the final next year. (not shown last night) but should on the dvd