You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

why do black people

The Party Boy

That guy from Fantasy Island, dont know his name but he shot himself in the late 1990s. You can do these mad tours in LA where you can see where he did it. I reckon Party Boy was watching William and Mary last night, a black guy showed his tattoo one that.

[%sig%]

• 5 years later...
You got the name dead right Longo. Full details of his death here, looks like it was over health problems connected with his dwarf like status.

Full details :-

Herve Villechaize

This has been slightly updated:

I just read the report you have about Herve's death, and there are several errors I thought you might like to correct. None of the photos shown of the house or the patio were taken until months or even years after Herve's death. I lived with him the last 4 years of his life and we never ever had drapes like those or even those ghastly potholders (LOVE! - s) shown in the kitchen. The bullet holes were real and true though. The bullet passed through the glass patio door, (shattering it), then through the kitchen cabinets and ended up in the shower stall of the master bath where I found it, and still have it to this day. He died around 3:10 a.m. and it was at home, he never went up to any rooms in the hospital, so he is not behind any of those windows. He went from the ER to the morgue. As for the service at the Little Brown Chapel: it was put on for self-promotion by a wannabe actress whose name I have forgotten. Herve's ashes were not in attendance; I had them and dumped 100% into the ocean. He was not leaning against the glass doors when he shot himself; he was on the opposite side of the patio near the back wall, well away from the house, and nowhere near the garage, which is way on the opposite side of the house from the patio. And that is where I found him, and he was still alive, and he was able to speak to me. He died after I called the paramedics and they arrived, and before they placed him on the gurney to go to the hospital, he passed away. I have no problem with you posting anything about him, but it might as well be true. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me.

Kathy Self

get tattoos done in black ink when you can hardly see em on their black skin, shirley a nice white tatoo would look better on them?

[%sig%]

You got me thinking then, so I Googled "black man white tattoo" - and got a load of Goldie Hawn pics.

Whats all that about?