You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

More on the summer issue

dave u

Can't wait to receive my issue in the post, I'm so looking forward to the Carra interview.

Dave, I'm really grateful for all the work you put in, no matter how much posters on here argue, we all have that in common. But you're a lucky b**tard too if you don't mind me saying. Can't believe you get to sit in a pub in the middle of Liverpool with Carra the legend and his medal, gassing the time away.

I know mate. Days like that make up for all the shitty rainy days outside Anfield being asked "is that the official programme?"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know mate. Days like that make up for all the shitty rainy days outside Anfield being asked "is that the official programme?"

One straight question, Dave:

Have you ever answered yes when no. 147 asked the same question any given Saturday? I know I eventually would have... :whistle:

Looking forward to the issue Dave. It's been said already on here, but thanks for all the effort you have put into this and future issues. You well deserve to be meeting the likes of Carra! Gotta admit I grinned like an idiot seeing Carra sat there with his medal. Sat in a pub with a Champions League Winners Medal. Funny as fuck!

One straight question, Dave:

Have you ever answered yes when no. 147 asked the same question any given Saturday? I know I eventually would have... :whistle:

It's not worth it, because they only come back wanting their money back, and that doesn't look good when people are walking past. It looks like there's something wrong with it and can put people off buying.

It happens at all clubs apparently. One fanzine even did a front cover one which simply said "This is not the programme". I bet they still got asked the question anyway.

It's not worth it, because they only come back wanting their money back, and that doesn't look good when people are walking past. It looks like there's something wrong with it and can put people off buying.

It happens at all clubs apparently. One fanzine even did a front cover one which simply said "This is not the programme". I bet they still got asked the question anyway.

When I went to the Derby v Preston play-off semi-final a few weeks back I wandered around the ground looking for a fanzine and ened up going up to the official programme sellers and asking "Where can I get a fanzine mate"...*waves official programme* "I've already bought a programme mate don't worry, I just want a fanzine?".

They looked at me like I was asking for a copy of asian babes or the Koran!

No fanzine sellers to be found, and an utterly shite game an atmosphere...great day out.

Looking forward to this one. Should be a nice one to have - I might even buy two and stick one on eBay in a few years time ;)

Speaking of broken links by the way, the new link to the forum on the home page has been entered as 'forom.liverpoolway' instead of 'forum'

Looking forward to this one. Should be a nice one to have - I might even buy two and stick one on eBay in a few years time ;)

Speaking of broken links by the way, the new link to the forum on the home page has been entered as 'forom.liverpoolway' instead of 'forum'

Thanks mate, will sort that now.

After this momentus issue "I'm Dave Usher" will be impressive enough ;)

Yeah... according to the latest stories both Milan Baros and Chris Coleman have been around Liverpool bars trying to pick up females claiming to be Mr.Usher! ;)

Cant wait until next time i`ll be in Liverpool. If some of the local beauties are knocking me back i can always say..." but i once met and spoke to Dave Usher!" Im sure that will change the mood!

8)

Hasn't gone to press yet, but I'm not going to ask him about it as it isn't really fair on him.

Besides, this issue is to celebrate number 5. I'm not going to spoil it by wasting time talking about that treacherous greedy fuck. That can wait til issue 49 ;-)

I was going to say the same. Don't taint the memory of number 5 even more than he already has by changing anything. I would want it to be about how we felt in the immediate aftermath. That's what I want to remember when I take it off the shelf and read it in 5-10-25 years.

Hasn't gone to press yet, but I'm not going to ask him about it as it isn't really fair on him.

Besides, this issue is to celebrate number 5. I'm not going to spoil it by wasting time talking about that treacherous greedy fuck. That can wait til issue 49 ;-)

Yer, of course, spot on lad.

Looking forward to the No5 edition. The week of Istanbul I was looking back through my old copies of souvenir Echos from 1, 2, 3 & 4. (and crying buckets) Take it from an auld 'un these things really do become important.

Guest DublinRed4Ever

Dave, I've just subscribed online for the next ten issues. How long will the current issue take to get to me in Dublin?