Sign in to follow this  
Rex

New Season Review DVD

Mine arrived today and although I haven't seen it yet looking forward to it now as the running time is 141 minutes!!! Ideally I wanted a DVD that just focused on the Champs League, but at this length there must be a fair bit in it as well as Prem and League Cup.

Mine arrived today and although I haven't seen it yet looking forward to it now as the running time is 141 minutes!!! Ideally I wanted a DVD that just focused on the Champs League, but at this length there must be a fair bit in it as well as Prem and League Cup.

Nah...just watched it and 90 minutes was spent on the FA Cup!! ;)

Nah...just watched it and 90 minutes was spent on the FA Cup!! ;)

Great stuff. Looking forward to seeing what has to be the greatest piece of skill ever performed by a defender....

Hopefully mine will be in my hands on Sunday - I left a massive hint by leaving the PC on the relevant page on Amazon with a big Fathers' day box next to it.

Just watched the DVD. Just a minor complaint about the Chelsea match which is weirdly edited to look like they battered us. Wish they'd have shown more of YNWA at the end of that game as well as it was very special. Overall its spot on though and the coverage of Istanbul is excellent.

It really hits home the amount of goals (and points) we lost to bad goalkeeping this season & I'd forgotten how good Baros was from September-November.

I've bought two - one's for a friend - and they both have a problem at the beginning of the DVD. Before the beginning credits it shows Nando's and Carson's arrivals. Anyone else got this glitch?

Perhaps a question for Carra, but have a look on the back cover and it seems as though Carra is grabbing Djibbers' giblets.

No glitches on my DVD, but why do they always use such crap music for these DVD's ?

dunno how true it is but ive heard that there is a Dvd coming out in August which is just purely the Champs Lge - anyone able to confim this ????????????

why do they always use such crap music for these DVD's ?

Probably because it's very cheap and therefore doesn't erode their profits.

dunno how true it is but ive heard that there is a Dvd coming out in August which is just purely the Champs Lge - anyone able to confim this ????????????

I'd of thought it was a certainty. Most of the interviews on the DVD were done before the final so a Champs Lge-only one would allow more time for reflection.