Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant


Rashid
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 15/06/2024 at 22:18, Rico1304 said:


Have they fuck. 
 

Don’t tell me what I should do. Ever. 

Oh dear.

The mask slipped a bit there.

What happened to teflon sociopath Stevie who greets every knock with a 

"hahahahha" ?

Did you put your chain mail outfit on, grasp you children's plastic sword and go out looking for vulnerable teenagers, just after puberty who are still adjusting to their sexuality to beat up?

It would seem that the noisy, bullying forum Stanley Johnson is a bit sensitive after all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Oh dear.

The mask slipped a bit there.

What happened to teflon sociopath Stevie who greets every knock with a 

"hahahahha" ?

Did you put your chain mail outfit on, grasp you children's plastic sword and go out looking for vulnerable teenagers, just after puberty who are still adjusting to their sexuality to beat up?

It would seem that the noisy, bullying forum Stanley Johnson is a bit sensitive after all.


Sorry, I was just wondering if Hitler WAS right after.  That the Jews deserve whatever they get after all everyone through the ages couldn’t be wrong.  
 

What is funny is the voice you try and imitate, you’ve probably heard a clever person a couple of times. Maybe your barrister or probation officer.  It really amuses me.  Maybe you could mention smart meters for the full house?  
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rico1304 said:


Sorry, I was just wondering if Hitler WAS right after.  That the Jews deserve whatever they get after all everyone through the ages couldn’t be wrong.  
 

What is funny is the voice you try and imitate, you’ve probably heard a clever person a couple of times. Maybe your barrister or probation officer.  It really amuses me.  Maybe you could mention smart meters for the full house?  
 

 

Hmmmmm

I'd be careful if I were you Stevie.

Noticeable anger management problems, snapping at one of the only 4 people on the site who don't think you're a massive cunt.

You're a well known transphobe, known for your support of Boris Johnson and other suspect  right wing views.

A post on the Assange thread criticising him for being behind a law where ACTUAL RAPE constitutes rape in the eyes of everyone except Stanley Johnson types.

Suspect views, obvious sociopathy, known transphobe and misogynist, bit of a temper when the mask slips.

Could be an issue for Social Services down the line.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1.  Some jambock using my name to try and wind me up is weird

2. I’m sitting in my sofa laughing at you. 
3. Thank god there’s a full thread on Johnson where people can see exactly what I thought of him.  
4. It’s far fewer than 4!

5. You didn’t understand the Assange point.  That in itself is unsurprising.  One of the grounds of his many appeals clarified that point in U.K. law. 
6. Define transphobe

7. Mysoginist - another word you don’t understand 

8. To the right of most people on here - you are getting there! 
9. Social services - saying that says more about you than me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

1.  Some jambock using my name to try and wind me up is weird

2. I’m sitting in my sofa laughing at you. 
3. Thank god there’s a full thread on Johnson where people can see exactly what I thought of him.  
4. It’s far fewer than 4!

5. You didn’t understand the Assange point.  That in itself is unsurprising.  One of the grounds of his many appeals clarified that point in U.K. law. 
6. Define transphobe

7. Mysoginist - another word you don’t understand 

8. To the right of most people on here - you are getting there! 
9. Social services - saying that says more about you than me. 

 

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

1.  Some jambock using my name to try and wind me up is weird

2. I’m sitting in my sofa laughing at you. 
3. Thank god there’s a full thread on Johnson where people can see exactly what I thought of him.  
4. It’s far fewer than 4!

5. You didn’t understand the Assange point.  That in itself is unsurprising.  One of the grounds of his many appeals clarified that point in U.K. law. 
6. Define transphobe

7. Mysoginist - another word you don’t understand 

8. To the right of most people on here - you are getting there! 
9. Social services - saying that says more about you than me. 

You were doing OK, still a bit right wingey Johnson Get Brexit done my Dad Stanley like hitting women and you voted for him...

until you got to 7.

If I don't understand it, it's because you can't spell it...

SEW hoist on your own petard.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

 

You were doing OK, still a bit right wingey Johnson Get Brexit done my Dad Stanley like hitting women and you voted for him...

until you got to 7.

If I don't understand it, it's because you can't spell it...

SEW hoist on your own petard.


When did I vote for Johnson?  Have I moved house without noticing? 
 

Edit: phew, the Brexit thread is will also clarify exactly my thoughts.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Lets call this a 1-1 draw for now

Fuck off.  9-1.  And yours was an own goal. 
 

I also got the social services line - refers to you not understanding logical fallacies.  So you also had a player sent off.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Fuck off.  9-1.  And yours was an own goal. 
 

I also got the social services line - refers to you not understanding logical fallacies.  So you also had a player sent off.  

All the key indicators are there, they just need to be recognised at an early stage and get Social Services involved.

Ultra right wing views.

MYSOGINY

Brexit

Mask slips when snaps at only ally who doesn't have a personality disorder.

Only allies on social and political issues are certifiable.

Teflon sociopathy, just laugh when criticised and use Goebbels style deflection tactics.

Even when shit is explained to you, carry on with an Evertonian style mental illness telling other people what they meant.

Get's nappy wetting pissy sometimes when disagreed with but then tried to laugh it off.

The signs are there.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

All the key indicators are there, they just need to be recognised at an early stage and get Social Services involved.

Ultra right wing views.

MYSOGINY

Brexit

Mask slips when snaps at only ally who doesn't have a personality disorder.

Only allies on social and political issues are certifiable.

Teflon sociopathy, just laugh when criticised and use Goebbels style deflection tactics.

Even when shit is explained to you, carry on with an Evertonian style mental illness telling other people what they meant.

Get's nappy wetting pissy sometimes when disagreed with but then tried to laugh it off.

The signs are there.

 


Ultra right wing? Wow. 
Brexit - another thing you’re wrong about, again, there’s an entire 8 yr thread on it.  
Do you make things up like this all the time?  Maybe whilst blaming Jews for their  treatment over the years? After all the Jews have been able to do what they wanted all your life.  Trying to deflect it when called out.  Mask slipped indeed.  Luckily for you your views aren’t out of the ordinary on here.  
 

You’ll probably know more about Nazi propaganda than me - you know, with your views. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:


Ultra right wing? Wow. 
Brexit - another thing you’re wrong about, again, there’s an entire 8 yr thread on it.  
Do you make things up like this all the time?  Maybe whilst blaming Jews for their  treatment over the years? After all the Jews have been able to do what they wanted all your life.  Trying to deflect it when called out.  Mask slipped indeed.  Luckily for you your views aren’t out of the ordinary on here.  
 

You’ll probably know more about Nazi propaganda than me - you know, with your views. 
 

 

Aye, you know your own projection tricks best.

Blame the enemy for your own sins.

Support the Apartheid state of Israel? Blame the opposition for being a Nazi.

Support Nazi style ethnic cleansing ? Call anybody who questions it a Nazi.

Typical behaviour of a sociopathic right winger.

Question the conduct of Israel and it's War Crimes?

The Nazi calls you a Nazi.

Question brave tough guy Stevie, even if you're Biornebye, one of your mates ona Whats App group and ....the mask slips.

The "hahahha" Stevie mask slipped and you got really nicker pissy for a post didn't you?

 

goeblles.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Aye, you know your own projection tricks best.

Blame the enemy for your own sins.

Support the Apartheid state of Israel? Blame the opposition for being a Nazi.

Support Nazi style ethnic cleansing ? Call anybody who questions it a Nazi.

Typical behaviour of a sociopathic right winger.

Question the conduct of Israel and it's War Crimes?

The Nazi calls you a Nazi.

Question brave tough guy Stevie, even if you're Biornebye, one of your mates ona Whats App group and ....the mask slips.

The "hahahha" Stevie mask slipped and you got really nicker pissy for a post didn't you?

 

goeblles.jpg


Just embrace it.  No one forced it out of you, you felt perfectly fine spewing that bile. Trying to project on to me all of the things you see in yourself is weird.  Everyone saw what you wrote. A couple pulled you up but the fact many didn’t shows you were right to be comfortable.  
 

If I’m Stig? You think I’m Stig? People have met Stig, people who’ve met me.  Are you ok? 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:


Just embrace it.  No one forced it out of you, you felt perfectly fine spewing that bile. Trying to project on to me all of the things you see in yourself is weird.  Everyone saw what you wrote. A couple pulled you up but the fact many didn’t shows you were right to be comfortable.  
 

If I’m Stig? You think I’m Stig? People have met Stig, people who’ve met me.  Are you ok? 
 

 

You see big Stevie, I think the snapping at Stig was the mask slipping.

He's one of your only mates.

What I think that indicates is needy personality disorder.

You're on here trolling morning, noon and night, looking for oxygen, just someone to argue with.

You'll be on here arguing with anyone until late and then, first thing in the morning, you'll be talking to yourself on the Transgender thread

I think you need attention, but when one of your only mates questioned something you said, the nasty side came out.

Normally it's the 'Hahahaha says the man who......."

Like the sociopathic...nothing bothers me tough guy.

You've clearly got issues.

You rarely if ever post about LFC, the arguing on the GF is why you are here.

It takes a real kind of personality to be here 15 hours a day arguing with anyone who will bite. You love the arguing, you love the oxygen, you NEED it,

Without someone to argue with on here, you'd have nothing.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

You see big Stevie, I think the snapping at Stig was the mask slipping.

He's one of your only mates.

What I think that indicates is needy personality disorder.

You're on here trolling morning, noon and night, looking for oxygen, just someone to argue with.

You'll be on here arguing with anyone until late and then, first thing in the morning, you'll be talking to yourself on the Transgender thread

I think you need attention, but when one of your only mates questioned something you said, the nasty side came out.

Normally it's the 'Hahahaha says the man who......."

Like the sociopathic...nothing bothers me tough guy.

You've clearly got issues.

You rarely if ever post about LFC, the arguing on the GF is why you are here.

It takes a real kind of personality to be here 15 hours a day arguing with anyone who will bite. You love the arguing, you love the oxygen, you NEED it,

Without someone to argue with on here, you'd have nothing.

 

You just posted you think I’m Stig - are you ok? 
 

You logged on to argue with me - are you ok?  
 

You went on a rant wondering if Hitler was right - are you ok?  
 

In short - are you ok?  
 

In fact, it’s self evident - you are far from ok. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

You just posted you think I’m Stig - are you ok? 
 

You logged on to argue with me - are you ok?  
 

You went on a rant wondering if Hitler was right - are you ok?  
 

In short - are you ok?  
 

In fact, it’s self evident - you are far from ok. 

I think you've got a personality disorder.

I think you need attention.

I think you're on here only to bully and argue.

I think you're on here all day every day because you need the Oxygen.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I think you've got a personality disorder.

I think you need attention.

I think you're on here only to bully and argue.

I think you're on here all day every day because you need the Oxygen.

 

‘Shrugs’. 
 

Why would you think I’d care what a massive racist says?  It’s like hearing Hitler hated you - hold on, bad example as I bet that’d annoy you. 
 

I’d be hard pressed to think of another user whose opinion I’d care about less. And that’s a low bar.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

‘Shrugs’. 
 

Why would you think I’d care what a massive racist says?  It’s like hearing Hitler hated you - hold on, bad example as I bet that’d annoy you. 
 

I’d be hard pressed to think of another user whose opinion I’d care about less. And that’s a low bar.  

And yet you keep finding me out to reply to on a Saturday night when you're back from your EDL meeting and you've had a brave pill and looking for an argument.

Same shit every week, regular as clockwork.

Agitate, look for an argument.

No reply, do it again.

Get a reply and get shown up, fuck off to bed.

Next morning, back on the Transphobia thread talking to yourself.

It takes a certain kind of sociopath to keep doing the same thing over and over again, told that you're a troll and the second biggest cunt on the internet, then laugh and do it again.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

And yet you keep finding me out to reply to on a Saturday night when you're back from your EDL meeting and you've had a brave pill and looking for an argument.

Same shit every week, regular as clockwork.

Agitate, look for an argument.

No reply, do it again.

Get a reply and get shown up, fuck off to bed.

Next morning, back on the Transphobia thread talking to yourself.

It takes a certain kind of sociopath to keep doing the same thing over and over again, told that you're a troll and the second biggest cunt on the internet, then laugh and do it again.

 

I can only reply to you when you reply to me. 
 

Jesus.  It’s like watching a car crash is slow motion.  
 

The only thing I’m taking from that is that I need to try harder! 
 

One of my favourite sayings is that half the people are more stupid than the average person. Guess which side you’re on? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I can only reply to you when you reply to me. 
 

Jesus.  It’s like watching a car crash is slow motion.  
 

The only thing I’m taking from that is that I need to try harder! 
 

One of my favourite sayings is that half the people are more stupid than the average person. Guess which side you’re on? 

And which part of you being a mouthy, needy, argumentative, troll who is here for no other reason than to pick arguments and feed your ego is wrong?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...