Quantcast
Israel - A Rant - Page 78 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Rashid

Israel - A Rant

Recommended Posts

Awful about them people dying at that Orthodox Jewish festival on Thursday.  Only just seen the news about it then. Horrible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Awful about them people dying at that Orthodox Jewish festival on Thursday.  Only just seen the news about it then. Horrible 

Yea, close to home that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could post some of the (oh so many) horrible comments from people celebrating the deaths, but I'd rather share the story about how Arab-Israelis have been providing food, drink and shelter for survivors, even though for many of them it's still Ramadan and they can't partake themselves during daylight hours.

 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/arab-towns-offer-food-drink-to-meron-survivors-hundreds-give-blood-in-tel-aviv/

 

Quote

Local Arab villages set up stations to offer food and drink to evacuees from the site of the disaster at Meron on Friday morning, as many hundreds lined up to donate blood in Tel Aviv.


Media reports said residents of nearby villages and towns in the north of Israel set up stations with free food and drink for the many thousands of Jewish worshipers still trying to make their way out of the mountainous Meron area in the wake of the overnight tragedy.

According to Yoseph Haddad, an Arab Israeli activist, initiatives to help the evacuees were launched in Tamra, Jish, Yarka and Peki’in.

Radi Najm, mayor of the Druze town of Beit Jan near Mount Meron, said his town had opened its facilities and many families had opened their homes to evacuees and rescuers from the disaster.

“Beit Jan residents and the local council join in the grief of the entire nation,” Najm said in a statement. “They open their homes and the council’s facilities to offer any help possible. I have ordered the [town’s] emergency services to provide any help necessary to the rescue crews. The residents are ready to receive evacuees and families from the disaster area.”

Arab leaders expressed sorrow over the tragedy.

Joint List leader Ayman Odeh spoke of “heartache” for the dozens of families “left torn and bereaved.” He said he was heartened to see Jews and Arabs work together to respond to the disaster, calling it “a small ray of light in the great tragedy.”

 


E0NxcI7WEAEw-TA?format=jpg

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/02/2021 at 11:16, Gnasher said:

 

 

 
 

I see this unfunny cunt  is at it again....Apparently he helped co-write Borat 2 which if you’ve ever seen it is comfortably more racist than anything Corbyn has said or done 

I guess the Tories cosying up to the anti-Semitic Govt of Hungary is best ignored by Lee

 

E0y4l7jUcAISsFP?format=jpg&name=900x900

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stickman said:

 
 

I see this unfunny cunt  is at it again....Apparently he helped co-write Borat 2 which if you’ve ever seen it is comfortably more racist than anything Corbyn has said or done 

I guess the Tories cosying up to the anti-Semitic Govt of Hungary is best ignored by Lee

 

E0y4l7jUcAISsFP?format=jpg&name=900x900

Just blatant fucking lies. Utter cunt doesn't realise the damage him and twats like him are doing to the fight against anti-semitism. Using the 'anti-semite' shout as a weapon as opposed to you know, using it against actual instances of anti-semitism just devalues the whole thing. Disagree with people like that and they will find any way to call you an anti-semite. Horrible cunts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Just blatant fucking lies. Utter cunt doesn't realise the damage him and twats like him are doing to the fight against anti-semitism. Using the 'anti-semite' shout as a weapon as opposed to you know, using it against actual instances of anti-semitism just devalues the whole thing. Disagree with people like that and they will find any way to call you an anti-semite. Horrible cunts.

Incorrect. He does, and he doesn't care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taking into account the current tense situation, it seems a crazy idea to allow the annual right wing, racist "kill the Arabs" troll day to go ahead in Jerusalem today. 

 

It's a recipe for trouble. And you'd imagine that only one side will be "policed."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

 

Not one of those people is on their board.

 

 

Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 14.37.31.png

Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 14.37.47.png

Just a post I saw on twitter just now mate. Some statement to make if there is no fact behind it. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Just a post I saw on twitter just now mate. Some statement to make if there is no fact behind it. 

 

 

 

Almost like it was created with the delibrate intention of misleading and fanning the flames of a very sensitive subject...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

 

Almost like it was created with the delibrate intention of misleading and fanning the flames of a very sensitive subject...

Or actually it has some fact behind it: 

 

https://www.michaelwest.com.au/compromised-genie-energy-and-the-murdoch-medias-climate-denial/

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy

 

https://www.nationofchange.org/2017/01/15/cheney-rothschild-fox-news-murdoch-drill-oil-syria-violating-international-law/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

 

Still not quite right as they are on an advisory board, but I conceed that is still involvement.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×