Quantcast
Israel - A Rant - Page 74 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Rashid

Israel - A Rant

11 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It's impossible to have a reasonable discussion with you when you just make stuff up and exaggerate all the time.

I'd like say I'm aghast you have the nerve to say that but I'm really not and that is worrying. We aren't ever going to agree. You keep defending murder, I'll keep calling Israel out on it. 

Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Or alternatively - and hear me out here - let's accept that borders aren't sacrosanct, that they alter over time as a result of demographic change/war/land purchase etc, and that such things will obviously form part of some future negotiated agreement, providing one side can accept that the other deserves to exist.

You missed genocide/ethnic cleansing out. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I'd like say I'm aghast you have the nerve to say that but I'm really not and that is worrying. We aren't ever going to agree. You keep defending murder, I'll keep calling Israel out on it. 

Thanks. 

Is there anyone apart from you who thinks I'm going around "defending murder"?

You are quite mad.

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

A bunch of people like you have decided that it means something contrary to what the people who created the term intended. You can't just arbitrarily decide that it means something else.

You're not stupid, you're pretending to be. For who's benefit I have no idea. But it's really boring and it makes discussion absolutely impossible.

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

Neither - that is persecution.

We were talking about Israel.

Basically, Stronts thinks they should be absolved because they haven't been as successful as they'd have liked.

Iran, however...

2 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

You're not stupid, you're pretending to be. For who's benefit I have no idea. But it's really boring and it makes discussion absolutely impossible.

Okay genius, if Zionism no longer means what Zionists say it means, then what term are we supposed to use for what Zionism used to mean?

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Neither - that is persecution.

We were talking about Israel.

Come on, surely what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. If Jews being forced out of Arab nations (where they, not incidentally, were forced to forfeit land covering four times the area of Israel) isn't ethnic cleansing, then nothing is.

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Deicide > Genocide

It's still a bit disappointing that Glen Benton didn't kill himself at 33 as the anti-Christ. What a swizz. 

From Wikipedia :

He is known for very low guttural growls as well as very high shrieks.

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Come on, surely what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. If Jews being forced out of Arab nations (where they, not incidentally, were forced to forfeit land covering four times the area of Israel) isn't ethnic cleansing, then nothing is.

Get off it.

People are forced out of every country in the world - not every country is killing a certain kind of fella. Over and over again.

Just now, cloggypop said:

It's still a bit disappointing that Glen Benton didn't kill himself at 33 as the anti-Christ. What a swizz. 

From Wikipedia :

He is known for very low guttural growls as well as very high shrieks.

Yeah, the fucking poseur, he ain't no Dead, that's for sure, that cat was real, man.

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Get off it.

People are forced out of every country in the world - not every country is killing a certain kind of fella. Over and over again.

Yes, when people are forced out of countries because of their ethnicity, that's ethnic cleansing. Do try to keep up.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yes, when people are forced out of countries because of their ethnicity, that's ethnic cleansing. Do try to keep up.

Only if they represent a much higher percentage of all of those forced out - otherwise they are just leaving. 

You honestly think that no Arabs left those countries due to violence and discrimination?

In 30 years?

22 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Is there anyone apart from you who thinks I'm going around "defending murder"?

You are quite mad.

I would imagine there are yes. 

Only if they represent a much higher percentage of all of those forced out - otherwise they are just leaving. 

So, to be clear, you don't think 90%+ of Jews being forced out of Arab and Muslim countries over the space of a few decades may possibly be a sign that those communities were being targeted for special treatment?

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

https://www.politicshome.com/news/article/jeremy-corbyn-defends-zionists-and-english-irony-comments

I have to say I am getting increasingly fed up of being gaslit like this.

I don't know what's worse, the feigned outrage at a scumbag like Fakhrizadeh getting his just desserts, or the risible attempts at pretending that Zionism as a concept isn't irrevocably tied to Jewishness.

If you don't think Jewish people should have the right to national self-determination, at least have the honesty to come out and say it. 

Sorry, I've been busy doing stuff. I know we're all a bit bored with lockdown and what not, but I'm not going to play along with your attempts to stimulate your tiny mind with such pathetic, transparently obvious trolling. 

Saaaaddddddd! 

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

So, to be clear, you don't think 90%+ of Jews being forced out of Arab and Muslim countries over the space of a few decades may possibly be a sign that those communities were being targeted for special treatment?

I don't know that they have - walk me through the map and who and how they determined who was forced out.

Like how did they get there was 140,000 in Algeria for example in 1948 and in 2017 they found 50? 

I don't know that they have - walk me through the map and who and how they determined who was forced out.

Like how did they get there was 140,000 in Algeria for example in 1948 and in 2017 they found 50? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It says Exodus in the freakin title. Liberated.

So the Jews leaving an Arab country to come to Israel, the homeland, were being ethnically cleansed by the countries they were all leaving at the same time? 

So the Jews leaving an Arab country to come to Israel, the homeland, were being ethnically cleansed by the countries they were all leaving at the same time? 

I don't know why this is such a difficult concept for you to grasp.

• Downvote 1

I have no doubt that everybody on here is disgusted at how Jews have been treated in the past and also with continued acts of anti-semitism. 

None of that justifies what Israel is doing to the Palestinians right now. 

• Upvote 2