Quantcast
Israel - A Rant - Page 59 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Rashid

Israel - A Rant

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Thats not what happened though is it ! 'Unintentionally' jesus fucking wept SD. 

Also you did know so stop lying. 

That’s a different incident from 2015.

This lad being kicked was wrongly assumed to be an accomplice of a terrorist and was shot. The Police then kicked his head in along with members of the public.

1 minute ago, Fugitive said:

This lad being kicked was wrongly assumed to be an accomplice of a terrorist and was shot. The Police then kicked his head in along with members of the public.

Yeah I was just reading that. Still sick and twisted behaviour. 

They shouldn't be allowed to do this. It is sick. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah I was just reading that. Still sick and twisted behaviour. 

They shouldn't be allowed to do this. It is sick. 

It’s alright, justice was served... a few of them got community service.

Just now, Fugitive said:

It’s alright, justice was served... a few of them got community service.

And a pay rise I expect. 

9 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Nice to know that I got 11 negs for not condemning something that didn't happen.

2 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Nice to know that I got 11 negs for not condemning something that didn't happen.

But SD it did happen? Are you saying it didn't? I got 12 negs for disagreeing with you. You have literally just negged a load of my posts so why play the victim? 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

But SD it did happen? Are you saying it didn't? I got 12 negs for disagreeing with you. You have literally just negged a load of my posts so why play the victim? 

Everything happened just as I said it did. A kid was killed unintentionally (not deliberately, as you claimed), by a trigger-happy off-duty cop (not the Israeli authorities, as you claimed), and was not kicked in the head as he lay dying (as you claimed). You made a series of false claims and I pulled you up on them. This was the cue for you to call me a liar, send me abusive PMs, and neg me 11 times. Obviously I negged you back as retaliation, but that wasn't for disagreeing with me, was it.

Your behaviour is just deeply weird. Why can't you ever discuss things in a civil manner without hurling insults and negs around? Most everyone else is capable of it.

Just now, Sixtimes Dog said:

Everything happened just as I said it did. A kid was killed unintentionally (not deliberately, as you claimed), by a trigger-happy off-duty cop (not the Israeli authorities, as you claimed), and was not kicked in the head as he lay dying (as you claimed). You made a series of false claims and I pulled you up on them. This was the cue for you to call me a liar, send me abusive PMs, and neg me 11 times. Obviously I negged you back as retaliation, but that wasn't for disagreeing with me, was it.

Your behaviour is just deeply weird. Why can't you ever discuss things in a civil manner without hurling insults and negs around? Most everyone else is capable of it.

More lies but ok SD. 

Is a cop not the authorities? Don't you complain about negs or abusive PM's either because thats some serious hypocrisy. You talk about being civil when a few pages back you called me anti-semitic and racist. Thats not getting left until you apologise. 

On 14/06/2019 at 15:33, Sixtimes Dog said:

Antisemitic jokes about me being in the pay of Israel. Hilarious.

On 14/06/2019 at 17:05, Sixtimes Dog said:

Missing the point. I didn't make any accusation about motives. Much as with Danny Baker comparing a black kid to a monkey, something can be racist without racist intent.

On 14/06/2019 at 17:18, Sixtimes Dog said:

No it isn't. This comment by "Champions of Europe", which I +1'd, sums up my feelings on the Baker matter:

I think it can be possible to say something or post something that you do not intend to be racist but realise after that it can be taken that way. Especially if (as it seems in this case) you often refer to posh people as chimps in suits. Whatever his thinking, w[h]ether alcohol fuelled or just stupidity he claims he did not intend it to be taken that way. 

It still makes it a racist post. 

Here you go seeing has you have just lied that you can't remember it. 

Don't reply just fuck off. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Here you go seeing has you have just lied that you can't remember it. 

Don't reply just fuck off. 

Grow up you plonker. I am replying, because you're once again spreading untruths about me.

I said the joke was antisemitic and racist. That's not the same as calling someone an antisemite and racist.

To legitimately call someone a racist you would need to establish a pattern of racist behaviour. A single joke is patently not a pattern. I was not calling you a racist. The end.

On the other hand, in recent weeks, you have accused me of calling moof a racist, when I was actually saying that he sees racism everywhere.

You also said I was disgusting for making cement-themed puns about concrete milkshakes (?)

It's just ever so slightly possible that you're not especially objective when it comes to me.

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Justice negs. 

13 hours ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

He shot into the ground and it ricocheted into the unfortunate victim.

Remarkable how often this happens with the IDF. Just remarkable.

8 hours ago, Grinch said:

How can anyone call themselves a friend of a Israel? 

It's easy if you are an absolute low-life despicable piece of shit. In fact, it's mandatory to be so.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I'm trying to think of the word to describe this. Begins with an 'a' I think... 

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/entry-ban-israeli-city-park-provokes-apartheid-warnings

“It’s better this way. This city is known for being full of Arab-haters,” he told MEE. “I’m not against living together but the reality here is that mixing will lead to tension and fights.

“It’s just recognising how people are raised here – to hate Arabs. We have to separate the ideals of politics and real life.”

Well, quite. 

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Wow

They’ve more in common than you think. Both fascists advocating for the removal from their land of those they perceive as lesser human beings than themselves.

16 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Wow

We truly live in a bizarro world. Hey Yair... you know those who gassed your people, he would’ve been one of them.