You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

No, I knew that he was shot, unintentionally, by an off-duty police officer. I was wondering who "they" were supposed to be.

Thats not what happened though is it ! 'Unintentionally' jesus fucking wept SD. 

Also you did know so stop lying. 

• Downvote 1

He shot into the ground and it ricocheted into the unfortunate victim. You can debate the rights and wrongs of shooting into the ground all you want, but it's not consistent with a deliberate desire to kill.

Think I'll leave the lying to those claiming that an off-duty police officer is analogous to the Israeli authorities.

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

He shot into the ground and it ricocheted into the unfortunate victim. You can debate the rights and wrongs of shooting into the ground all you want, but it's not consistent with a deliberate desire to kill.

Think I'll leave the lying to those claiming that an off-duty police officer is analogous to the Israeli authorities.

SD why was he even shooting in the first place? and it was an automatic weapon. Why also are people kicking the dying man in the head? Can you not bring yourself to condemn this? 

• Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Thats not what happened though is it ! 'Unintentionally' jesus fucking wept SD. 

Also you did know so stop lying. 

That’s a different incident from 2015.

This lad being kicked was wrongly assumed to be an accomplice of a terrorist and was shot. The Police then kicked his head in along with members of the public.

1 minute ago, Fugitive said:

That’s a different incident from 2015.

This lad being kicked was wrongly assumed to be an accomplice of a terrorist and was shot. The Police then kicked his head in along with members of the public.

Yeah I was just reading that. Still sick and twisted behaviour. 

They shouldn't be allowed to do this. It is sick. 

2 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Nice to know that I got 11 negs for not condemning something that didn't happen.

But SD it did happen? Are you saying it didn't? I got 12 negs for disagreeing with you. You have literally just negged a load of my posts so why play the victim? 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

But SD it did happen? Are you saying it didn't? I got 12 negs for disagreeing with you. You have literally just negged a load of my posts so why play the victim? 

Everything happened just as I said it did. A kid was killed unintentionally (not deliberately, as you claimed), by a trigger-happy off-duty cop (not the Israeli authorities, as you claimed), and was not kicked in the head as he lay dying (as you claimed). You made a series of false claims and I pulled you up on them. This was the cue for you to call me a liar, send me abusive PMs, and neg me 11 times. Obviously I negged you back as retaliation, but that wasn't for disagreeing with me, was it.

Your behaviour is just deeply weird. Why can't you ever discuss things in a civil manner without hurling insults and negs around? Most everyone else is capable of it.

Just now, Sixtimes Dog said:

Everything happened just as I said it did. A kid was killed unintentionally (not deliberately, as you claimed), by a trigger-happy off-duty cop (not the Israeli authorities, as you claimed), and was not kicked in the head as he lay dying (as you claimed). You made a series of false claims and I pulled you up on them. This was the cue for you to call me a liar, send me abusive PMs, and neg me 11 times. Obviously I negged you back as retaliation, but that wasn't for disagreeing with me, was it.

Your behaviour is just deeply weird. Why can't you ever discuss things in a civil manner without hurling insults and negs around? Most everyone else is capable of it.

More lies but ok SD. 

Is a cop not the authorities? Don't you complain about negs or abusive PM's either because thats some serious hypocrisy. You talk about being civil when a few pages back you called me anti-semitic and racist. Thats not getting left until you apologise. 

On 14/06/2019 at 15:33, Sixtimes Dog said:

Antisemitic jokes about me being in the pay of Israel. Hilarious.

On 14/06/2019 at 17:05, Sixtimes Dog said:

Missing the point. I didn't make any accusation about motives. Much as with Danny Baker comparing a black kid to a monkey, something can be racist without racist intent.

On 14/06/2019 at 17:18, Sixtimes Dog said:

No it isn't. This comment by "Champions of Europe", which I +1'd, sums up my feelings on the Baker matter:

I think it can be possible to say something or post something that you do not intend to be racist but realise after that it can be taken that way. Especially if (as it seems in this case) you often refer to posh people as chimps in suits. Whatever his thinking, w[h]ether alcohol fuelled or just stupidity he claims he did not intend it to be taken that way. 

It still makes it a racist post. 

Here you go seeing has you have just lied that you can't remember it. 

Don't reply just fuck off.