Rashid

Israel - A Rant

57 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Antisemitic jokes about me being in the pay of Israel. Hilarious.

How is it antisemitic?  Casually throwing that label around does you no favours.  

15 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

It's just become a buzzword, overused at any opportunity to either stop discussion or criticism.  It's akin to a child saying 'It wasn't me' every time they are caught doing something wrong. 

The UN came in and they caught us red-handed

Shooting Arabs from next door

Picture this, their land we annexed

Separated by a massive wall

I had tried to kid the world

That we're a Middle East democracy 

Why should they believe me

We're a little bit apartheidy

Shaggy-shaggy-the-singer-20992518-500-233.jpg

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, TK421 said:

How is it antisemitic?  Casually throwing that label around does you no favours.  

You're not familiar with the old canard about Jews being motivated by money? Then there is the New Antisemitism about Jews being more loyal to Israel than their own countries. Take your pick.

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

You're not familiar with the old canard about Jews being motivated by money? Then there is the New Antisemitism about Jews being more loyal to Israel than their own countries. Take your pick.

My word. 

23 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Yeah. It wasn’t just him having a pop about your stance on Israel over the years. He only hates you because you’re a Jew. 

Come on. 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah. It wasn’t just him having a pop about your stance on Israel over the years. He only hates you because you’re a Jew. 

Come on. 

Missing the point. I didn't make any accusation about motives. Much as with Danny Baker comparing a black kid to a monkey, something can be racist without racist intent.

• Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The UN came in and they caught us red-handed

Shooting Arabs from next door

Picture this, their land we annexed

Separated by a massive wall

I had tried to kid the world

That we're a Middle East democracy 

Why should they believe me

We're a little bit apartheidy

Shaggy-shaggy-the-singer-20992518-500-233.jpg

Tremendous.

28 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Neither of which he did! 

It’s below you to pull such cheap shit like that Stronts.

Fucking bang out of order to come out with that bollocks when there is real antisemitism going on that actually needs to be pulled up and addressed. 

7 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Missing the point. I didn't make any accusation about motives. Much as with Danny Baker comparing a black kid to a monkey, something can be racist without racist intent.

The exact opposite of what you argued at the time 

5 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Neither of which he did! 

Fucking bang out of order to come out with that bollocks when there is real antisemitism going on that actually needs to be pulled up and addressed. 

Actually, yes, I was accused of paid shilling for another country. That did happen. And it is real antisemitism.

As usual, something is being blown up out of all proportion, so you'll forgive me if I don't address this further.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, moof said:

The exact opposite of what you argued at the time 

No it isn't. This comment by "Champions of Europe", which I +1'd, sums up my feelings on the Baker matter:

I think it can be possible to say something or post something that you do not intend to be racist but realise after that it can be taken that way. Especially if (as it seems in this case) you often refer to posh people as chimps in suits. Whatever his thinking, w[h]ether alcohol fuelled or just stupidity he claims he did not intend it to be taken that way. 

It still makes it a racist post. 

6 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Actually, yes, I was accused of paid shilling for another country. That did happen. And it is real antisemitism.

As usual, something is being blown up out of all proportion, so you'll forgive me if I don't address this further.

The irony. 

If you think my post was anti-semitic then you seriously need help. It was a joke about you being a troll. A fucking joke. I've had a million times worse jokes said about me on here and instead of accusing someone of something vile I laugh it off and rep them. 

I'm genuinely pissed off  

1 hour ago, TK421 said:

Nor does you casually throwing around the fascist label

2 hours ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

You need help.

5 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Neither of which he did! 

Really?

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Katie Hopkins reminds me of someone 

I know this is not very PC, but the most offensive bit I find about her is how ugly she is.

She owned those snowflakes.

What the fuck would a Jewish man born in Israel, an ambassador that lived in France, know about anti-semitism in France?

Guest Pistonbroke

Fucking bitch. Love how she said 'Wait, I'll finish.' to him, she butted in when he was having his say. She's just another reason to be embarrassed about being a Brit living abroad. 

Guest Pistonbroke

She always brings Women and children into her discussions yet she slags mothers off a lot of the time. she's just an arrogant and offensive bitch for the sake of it. 

On 14/06/2019 at 16:36, Sixtimes Dog said:

Aren't these basically the same accusations being thrown at Corbyn over Iran?