You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

I know, I can't believe I'm defending him either, but as an Israel hater myself it doesn't pay to be sloppy with the language. I have no issue with Jews per se, in the same way I have no issue with the Muslims and the Christians. Systematic and cynical brutalisation, humiliation, destruction, thievery and dehumanisation and genocide as widely supported - and implemented - government policy does rankle a bit though, I have to say.

Sure, I agree with some of your stance re Israel the state. Him using the same animal that Nazi used to refer to the Jewish people in their propaganda is at best ignorant, and at worst evil.

I meant it as in, if theres an abundance of food rats will multiply and when theres a scarcity the population will reduce of its own accord, im not talking specifically about population here so it is a poor ignorant example as you say rather than the pr spin stringvest is attempting to put upon it as part of a wider longgame hoping to get me into his bed so he can kiss and hold me but basically if we took away the props of support the state it will naturally fall on its arse and jews christians and muslims can live their equally whether its called isreal or land of leather. And no im not referring to jews being made into lampshades with that comment im just saying that it was something else before isreal a much more peaceful co existence existed but it suited the us uk axis to have a flock of misguided sheep disregarding their own mosess claim they should be a landless people, that can hold the fort in that region and provide a target while we stand behind it sheltered.

It wasnt always this way history have been bombed out of existence.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Sure, I agree with some of your stance re Israel the state. Him using the same animal that Nazi used to refer to the Jewish people in their propaganda is at best ignorant, and at worst evil.

You are an incredibly ignorant person. I quite dislike Dennis, but to attempt to make his comments out to be anti-semetic, at least in this instance, is both ignorant and underhanded.

He's right, support from Western Countries needs to stop, because it's not a rst sucking at their nipples, it's a coantry with evil, murderous foreign policy who is being empowered. Quite frankly, Dennis was being uncharacteristically coy.

• Downvote 1

He didnt say i was being anti semitic he said it was ignorant and used similar language to the nazis, while it was unintentional if he sees it that way others could have and so he was correct imo to call me ignorant.

The usa is complicit in insisting isreal behave like this, it isnt the usa being highjacked to serve isreals purposes, the usa doesnt give them all that military equipment for nothing. If there was no oil left the usa would drop isreal in the sea.

You are an incredibly ignorant person. I quite dislike Dennis, but to attempt to make his comments out to be anti-semetic, at least in this instance, is both ignorant and underhanded.

He's right, support from Western Countries needs to stop, because it's not a rst sucking at their nipples, it's a coantry with evil, murderous foreign policy who is being empowered. Quite frankly, Dennis was being uncharacteristically coy.

I didn't really have any problems with his stance re Israel, I gave him the benefit of the doubt in that he wasn't aware of the history of the nazi propaganda in the 40s calling jews "rats".. Not quite sure what's underhanded about that.  I never said anything about him being anti-Semitic... It's quite a convenient straw man though I must admit, for you to score points off me, which seems like all you're interested in here. 

Your posting style really reminds me of a certain moderator at Koptalk years ago, who was a DJ from Sydney.

I didn't really have any problems with his stance re Israel, I gave him the benefit of the doubt in that he wasn't aware of the history of the nazi propaganda in the 40s calling jews "rats".. Not quite sure what's underhanded about that. I never said anything about him being anti-Semitic... It's quite a convenient straw man though I must admit, for you to score points off me, which seems like all you're interested about here.

Your posting style really reminds me of a certain moderator at Koptalk years ago, who was a DJ from Sydney.

I was aware of it actually i just didnt consciously think of it as anything but an example of typical biology in nature in that the food is the usa weapons and political support. Take it away and they begin the realise they are about the size of wales and should have a similar place in the world standings. Netanyahu being their political tom jones.

I was aware of it actually i just didnt consciously think of it as anything but an example of typical biology in nature in that the food is the usa weapons and political support.

Fair enough. I agree with most your points on the matter.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Not quite sure what's underhanded about that.

Yes, I know; that's the problem.

I never said anything about him being anti-Semitic...

I didn't say you did, did I? I said you were making out as if his comments were anti-Semitic. After all, you likened them to nazi propaganda and said they were either ignorant or evil.

It's quite a convenient straw man though I must admit, for you to score points off me, which seems like all you're interested in here.

What are you talking about? What points? I objected to your ridiculous post, as I do with a lot of your posts. They're generally pathetic. It would have been a straw man if I'd actually done what you'd accused me of, but I haven't; it's neither convenient nor point scoring. Silly boy.

Cool. Yours reminds me of a 13 year old Australian school girl. And a cunt.

Yes, I know; that's the problem.

I didn't say you did, did I? I said you were making out as if his comments were anti-Semitic. After all, you likened them to nazi propaganda and said they were either ignorant or evil.

What are you talking about? What points? I objected to your ridiculous post, as I do with a lot of your posts. They're generally pathetic. It would have been a straw man if I'd actually done what you'd accused me of, but I haven't; it's neither convenient nor point scoring. Silly boy.

Cool. Yours reminds me of a 13 year old Australian school girl. And a cunt.

I didn't liken anything to a propaganda, Jews being called rats were a nazi propaganda, therefore using rats as an analogy in his example was ignorant, as it could've been (mis)construed as anti-semitic. How was that underhanded?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I've explained why it's underhanded. Fucking hell, how many times do I need to say it for it to soak in. Invoking nazism and propaganda, and calling his use of the same terminology either ignorant or evil is quite obviously the sort of snide shithousery you often display on here.

As for whether dennis takes offence or not, I don't care. He's an absolute cunt, the more offended he is the happier I'll be. I'm just saying, I found what you said to be underhanded. You can either accept my reasoning or not, I don't care.

I've explained why it's underhanded. Fucking hell, how many times do I need to say it for it to soak in. Invoking nazism and propaganda, and calling his use of the same terminology either ignorant or evil is quite obviously the sort of snide shithousery you often display on here.

As for whether dennis takes offence or not, I don't care. He's an absolute cunt, the more offended he is the happier I'll be. I'm just saying, I found what you said to be underhanded. You can either accept my reasoning or not, I don't care.

I was just calling it as it is. How was that snide? Let's forget that it was aRdja, would you prefer it if Dennis's unfortunate comment was ignored? If not, how should one address it?

If someone inadvertently used the word chimp or ape or monkey, when referring to a black man, then I call him out on it, is that snide? If it isn't, what's the difference?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Jesus, this is hard work. He wasn't referring to Jews, he was referring to Israelis. That has been explained to you. I can keep typing 'nvoking nazism and propaganda, and calling his use of the same terminology either ignorant or evil is quite obviously the sort of snide shithousery you often display on here' if you like, but it seems a waste of time.

Anyway, I've got a nice evening planned, with a Jew funnily enough. I think I'll do that isntead of this.

Jesus, this is hard work. He wasn't referring to Jews, he was referring to Israelis. That has been explained to you. I can keep typing 'nvoking nazism and propaganda, and calling his use of the same terminology either ignorant or evil is quite obviously the sort of snide shithousery you often display on here' if you like, but it seems a waste of time.

Anyway, I've got a nice evening planned, with a Jew funnily enough. I think I'll do that isntead of this.

You think referring to the citizens of Israel* (home of the jewish people) as rats is acceptable (given the history)?

You can keep typing it, but you shouldn't... You could try explaining as to why you thought it was a display of "snide shithousery", then hopefully we'll get somewhere.

*I get that there are arabs living in Israel, but I'm sure he wasn't referring to them.

Ad, jewish he would shut up?

Ignore him he loves me really, hes clearly just wound up cos hes got to hang out with a jew tonight, its goyim to be so much fun.

(Its probably david baddiel frank skinner cancelled as hes having his forehead taken in and now its just those two he only agreed to it thinking frank would be there.)

• Upvote 3

Ad, jewish he would shut up?

Ignore him he loves me really, hes clearly just wound up cos hes got to hang out with a jew tonight, its goyim to be so much fun.

(Its probably david baddiel frank skinner cancelled as hes having his forehead taken in and now its just those two he only agreed to it thinking frank would be there.)

I was just curious as to why he took real offence to it.

Numero: "Gah, can't believe you brought up nazi propaganda you snidey under-handed cunt!"

aRdja: "How was that snide or under-handed given the context?"

Numero: "Because you brought up nazi and propaganda, you cunt!"

aRdja: "I see, but how was that snide or under-handed again?"

Numero: "Because you brought up nazi and propaganda, you cunt!"

As nauseam.