Rashid

Israel - A Rant

Why are the perpetrators of attacks like this never/very rarely caused significant injury or killed by the IDF etc? 

If it was a Palestinian assailant, I think it’s accurate to say that they’d be shot and “neutralised” with questions to be asked later. 

Come on man, it’s a time honoured illegal settler tradition to haze Palestinians by taking their land, their homes, destroying their belongings, and causing injury to them. It’s just a bit of fun to settle into the neighbourhood.

Let's not pretend that behind the oppressed people are a vile terrorist organisation that are cunts themselves. 

That said, the silence when things like this happens tells you all you need to know. "Nobody complains about China?"

This shit is happening because the powers that be let it happen. It's not 'trope' it's facts. Fuck Israel, Fuck Iran, Fuck China, Fuck Bolsonaro. Evil vile cunts wrapped up in their own nest egg. Fuck the USA/UK etc for remaining silent. And fuck those that hounded the one man in a position to speak out. 

4 hours ago, Nelly-Matip said:

8 years on and it’s still one of the most shocking acts of mass murder in recent times. 

67FA998D-98E4-48C1-BB13-5CBE981DDDB9.jpeg

Remember their names:

1- Ahed Atif Baker (10 years)

2- Zakariah Ahed Baker (10 years)

3- Mohammed Ramez Baker (11 years)

4- Ismail Mohammed Baker (9 years)

13 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Completely normal, part 2…..

Bouncy castle apartheid. 

“Few areas where Palestinians are allowed to walk” says it all 

15 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

I’ll be cheering on Forest Green in League 1 this season. 

UKLFI sound like proper bad grasses. 

I know he's in a position to afford to fight any action, but good on him for speaking out.

I think he scares a lot of the establishment because he's trying to make his business eco friendly and carbon neutral, including FGR.

I went to see Forest Green last season. By and large good people with good ethics. Opposing apartheid is certainly one way to define someone’s decency. 

No need to bring nazis into it at all. That doesn’t mean that Israel aren’t committing atrocities and cunts will stand by and justify it. 

Evil cunts