You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

How do you know he hasn't said it about other publications? This is a thread about Israel so would it not be the thread to discuss the JC's lies? 

Is it anti-semitic to point out their lies? I did ask you once. 

Admittedly I've not read every post he's ever made, but I cannot recall him ever before suggesting that publications which have to make libel payouts should be shut down. Obviously if you can show me evidence that he has, then that will change things.

As it happens, I have no idea why things a British newspaper does is being discussed in a thread about Israel. And when I say I have no idea, what I mean is I know exactly why it's being discussed in this thread, and I don't like it one bit.

As has been made clear to you on numerous occasions, it is not inherently antisemitic to criticise Jewish people or their institutions, but it is antisemitic if you're holding them to higher standards than non-Jewish people or institutions.

29 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

To be clear, I think Gnasher's proposal is insane, but if he wants to shut down publications for being Jewish libelling people, then let's extend it to political parties that libel people too.

I was thinking of publications like the news of the world/scum/mail tbh, but the Jewish Chronicle can fuck off as well.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Admittedly I've not read every post he's ever made, but I cannot recall him ever before suggesting that publications which have to make libel payouts should be shut down. Obviously if you can show me evidence that he has, then that will change things.

As it happens, I have no idea why things a British newspaper does is being discussed in a thread about Israel. And when I say I have no idea, what I mean is I know exactly why it's being discussed in this thread, and I don't like it one bit.

As has been made clear to you on numerous occasions, it is not inherently antisemitic to criticise Jewish people or their institutions, but it is antisemitic if you're holding them to higher standards than non-Jewish people or institutions.

So you don't know then. Thanks.

Why would the Jewish Chronicle not be discussed in a thread about Israel? Particularly when they make accusations of anti-semitism against people who call out Israel for their war crimes? Where else would you put it? You only don't like it one bit because it doesn't suit you. 

Numerous occasions? Has it? By who? Who is holding them to higher standards? A bunch of lying bastards? I think you'll find many a post calling the likes of the Daily Mail, the s*n etc lying bastards a hell of a lot more on this forum but nope, you are trying to imply anti-semitism again because that's all you've got. 

That is harrowing. No justification whatsoever. I thought the IDF only bombed military targets? Another lie. 

Hamas are cunts for what they did but that is absolutely disgusting and I hope they get heavy sanctions the evil murdering bastards. 

On 28/07/2021 at 11:50, Bjornebye said:

So you don't know then. Thanks.

Why would the Jewish Chronicle not be discussed in a thread about Israel? Particularly when they make accusations of anti-semitism against people who call out Israel for their war crimes? Where else would you put it? You only don't like it one bit because it doesn't suit you. 

Numerous occasions? Has it? By who? Who is holding them to higher standards? A bunch of lying bastards? I think you'll find many a post calling the likes of the Daily Mail, the s*n etc lying bastards a hell of a lot more on this forum but nope, you are trying to imply anti-semitism again because that's all you've got. 

I’m not posting this because I accept his comments on Ware, but I’d love to know who the secretive members of the consortium are and where the funding is coming from. And he makes a fair point about their aggressiveness and willingness to risk libel.

4 hours ago, Anubis said:

I’m not posting this because I accept his comments on Ware, but I’d love to know who the secretive members of the consortium are and where the funding is coming from. And he makes a fair point about their aggressiveness and willingness to risk libel.

Its anti-semitic to post that and I'm not comfortable with it at all how dare you etc 

@Strontium Dog™ Any thoughts on the matter Dan? 

Imagine thinking that officers retrieving the dumped remains of a baby is "digging up graves".

I'm not interested in addressing your repeated blood libels, so you can address further responses to the nearest brick wall.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Imagine thinking that officers retrieving the dumped remains of a baby is "digging up graves".

I'm not interested in addressing your repeated blood libels, so you can address further responses to the nearest brick wall.

Is this real? Have you just said that? 

Fucking hell 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Is this real? Have you just said that? 

Fucking hell 

It's literally in the BBC article Jairzinho posted.

The military said troops fired at a car they thought was involved in suspicious activity and failed to stop.

They believed it to be the same as one from which they had seen remains of a newborn baby being discarded, it added.

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It's literally in the BBC article Jairzinho posted.

The military said troops fired at a car they thought was involved in suspicious activity and failed to stop.

They believed it to be the same as one from which they had seen remains of a newborn baby being discarded, it added.

"He also accused the troops of storming a local cemetery and digging up a newborn girl's grave hours after she was buried by her family."

I kind of believe the guy because, you know.... it's what they do. 

https://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/2018/06/04/israel-digs-up-centuriesold-palestinian-graves-in-jerusalem

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180604-israel-forces-dig-up-palestinian-graves-in-jerusalem/