You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

14 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s amazing how no one seems to be bothered by it.  Or the call to boycott M&S. Now why M&S in particular? 

Remember CRT tells us it’s not enough to not be racist, you must be anti-racist.  Well, mostly. 

5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Something to do to with people hating Jews, no doubt. Because we love other people killing kids, we only object when it’s Jews because we hate them. 

Yawn. 

Unfortunately when someones argument is a load of shite and they have had their pants pulled down so many times they can only spin it as jew hating when in-fact me, you and most who are against the actions of Hamas and the IDF like jewish people in the same way we like any decent human being. It's a horrible mattress to land on and quite frankly does more damage to the fight against anti-semitism than it does try and convince people that dropping bombs on civilians from fighter jets is 'self-defence'. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yeah, much better to be on the same side as the "Hitler was Right" lot.

I dont think these boys are that perturbed by old Adolf, some still probably got his posters on their walls, ie that met copper the other week 

2 minutes ago, stringvest said:

it's madness to think the Israelis want Hamas out.  Their presence provides carte balance, so the Israelis see it, to do what the fuck they want.

Yep. The land grabbing gets brushed under the carpet because you know, some of them wear covers over their faces. 

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

I dont think these boys are that perturbed by old Adolf, some still probably got his posters on their walls, ie that met copper the other week 

And as I post a link where the dangers of Britain's far right are flagged.

im putting two and two together.. but if these reports are correct this is fucking grim..I hope its not the far right and she pulls through, otherwise could have ramifications and we don't need that 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9610439/UK-BLM-activist-Sasha-Johnson-critically-ill-sustaining-gunshot-head.html