Rashid

Israel - A Rant

Collier and the Gnasher remnants are going in fairly hard on Mark Stone from Sky News for the heinous crime of reporting on Israel doing bad things whilst at the same time reporting on Hamas doing bad things. They only want the latter and it looks like Stone's card has been marked. 

Anyone seen that lady, looks the spit of Julie Burchill, shes the Israeli British ambassador doing lots of media interviews the past few days? 

If you can answer no to the above question you're very lucky. 

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Ceasefire deal agreed, apparently. 

Netanyahu must have obtained promises of support to remain PM. 

Hopefully now all the families of the dead children can grieve in peace.

Sickening, see you all on this thread in a few years - or probably less.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Haha. Man, I love irony.

Oh yeah, the Irish invaded, divided and persecuted the British. She must have forgotten about that bit. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Oh yeah, the Irish invaded, divided and persecuted the British. She must have forgotten about that bit. 

I mean, they're not exactly big on a two-state solution for Ireland, are they. And the protestants have been in Northern Ireland longer than the Palestinians have been in Palestine.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I mean, they're not exactly big on a two-state solution for Ireland, are they. And the protestants have been in Northern Ireland longer than the Palestinians have been in Palestine.

Where is the 'irony' in what she said? 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Where is the 'irony' in what she said? 

She criticises Israel for wanting more of historic Israel, while belonging to a party whose main reason for existence is to advocate for Ireland having the entirety of historic Ireland.

5 hours ago, Carradona said:

It now makes a lot more sense why Corbyn was such a fan, anti-Semites together. *

* I am not saying that criticising the actions of the State of Israel makes you an anti-Semite, I am saying that is what she will be labelled. **

** The fact I feel I have to explain this depresses me greatly. 

26 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Second time you've invoked biblical deeds to lands. Good stuff. 

I've literally never invoked biblical deeds. Those 3,000 year old artifacts they dig out of the soil with Hebrew writing on them aren't modern forgeries.

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I've literally never invoked biblical deeds. Those 3,000 year old artifacts they dig out of the soil with Hebrew writing on them aren't modern forgeries.

An artefact with Hebrew on it. Well, that's enough for me. 

Come on. 

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I don't even know what your point is NV, if you're trying to deny the historical ties of the Jewish people to that region then you're clearly wrong.

What about the Palestinians ties to that region? 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

What about the Palestinians ties to that region? 

I assume you're talking about Palestinian Arabs, who weren't known as Palestinians until the 1960s? Some have been there a very long time, since the Muslim conquest in the 7th century, or even earlier. Loads migrated to the area more recently, attracted by the opportunities brought by returning Jewish capital (more of that irony). Population of the entire region was only about 250,000 until 200 years ago.

7 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I assume you're talking about Palestinian Arabs, who weren't known as Palestinians until the 1960s? Some have been there a very long time, since the Muslim conquest in the 7th century, or even earlier. Loads migrated to the area more recently, attracted by the opportunities brought by returning Jewish capital (more of that irony). Population of the entire region was only about 250,000 until 200 years ago.

Why are the IDF slaughtering them then? 

2 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

She criticises Israel for wanting more of historic Israel, while belonging to a party whose main reason for existence is to advocate for Ireland having the entirety of historic Ireland.

Last time I checked, she wasn't bombing the protestants out of their homes or murdering harmless protestant children. Nor is she advocating it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Last time I checked, she wasn't bombing the protestants out of their homes or murdering harmless protestant children. Nor is she advocating it.

Yes, I'm aware they've stopped doing that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2