You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

38 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

So it's not racism from the west, and it's not racism motivating what the Zionists are doing in Palestine? And isn't racism a hallmark of nazism.

All Zionists and those who support them and justify their actions are racist. How they're treating the Palestinians is akin to how the nazis treated the Jews. Don't know how or why that is so hard to comprehend.

It isn’t hard to comprehend. It just has nothing to do with me or anything I’ve said. I’ve a long history of anti-Zionism on this forum, I’ve a long history of supporting Palestine and denouncing Israel. None of that deflects from your use of a term which is specific, not to racism, but to 1900s German antisemites. You choose to use that term for a reason. 

I’m not sure what you’re not getting, it has been explained quite clearly, but there’s no point trying to convince you and you’re clearly allowed to be on here again after your ban for racist shit, I’m not going to waste my time any more, so I’ll just add you to the ignore list and you can be a cunt without having me interrupt. Enjoy. 

Different labels similar ideology, and no they were not only antisemites. The root of the disease is racism quite clearly. I choose that term because it's ironic that despite them suffering at the hands of such vile ideology, a dominant section of them are now the perpetrators of such vile abuse towards another race of people. It's that simple.

2 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

That's a fairly long winded way of admitting your a racist. 

You're*

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Are there any joint protests in Palestine? 

No, they are all in shelters trying to avoid rockets. 

43 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

Anyone else gonna defend racist1304's racially motivated line of questioning?

I know Rico. he isn't racist. he purposely plays devils advocate because without there would be no debate. Which is the whole point of a public forum. 

You are too similar to strontium dog shagger in that you have no capacity to see beyond your own warped agenda. Now fuck off Hades. And take the dog shagger with you. Or I'll happily meet you both and jackie scran the fucking cunt out of both of you waaayaaaaahhhh