You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Considering you're intent on playing stupid, even though we know what's buried skin-deep, I'll answer that.

1) Well, Nazi is a specific reference to the German Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, which was responsible for the most horrific crime in human history. 

2) Jews were the main victim of that crime. 

3) You're talking about the Israel, considered to be the Jewish homeland.  

4) IHRA working definition of antisemitism states this is to be considered antisemitic, quite clearly. 

It doesn't take too much quick maths to work out why it's not particularly nice to use that word. Now, that doesn't mean you can't rip the nation apart for having one of the worst, most disgustingly brutal regimes - or whatever else you want to say or do - but it does mean you can't use that word without being called a shithead for it. 

Think you're the one being stupid as usual. So there's no such thing as making an equivalence? Nazism is a reference for such evil behaviour of one people against another, and it's pertinent here because the victims then are the perpetrators now. 

Maybe you're right it's not the same, because it's actually worse - 75 years of crimes against one nation committed by a parasite state propped up by the majority of western nations who refuse to acknowledge the crimes and instead justify it.

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Considering you're intent on playing stupid, even though we know what's buried skin-deep, I'll answer that.

1) Well, Nazi is a specific reference to the German Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, which was responsible for the most horrific crime in human history. 

2) Jews were the main victim of that crime. 

3) You're talking about the Israel, considered to be the Jewish homeland.  

4) IHRA working definition of antisemitism states this is to be considered antisemitic, quite clearly. 

It doesn't take too much quick maths to work out why it's not particularly nice to use that word. Now, that doesn't mean you can't rip the nation apart for having one of the worst, most disgustingly brutal regimes - or whatever else you want to say or do - but it does mean you can't use that word without being called a shithead for it. 

Glad you ended your really good post by calling out the horrible acts being committed by a country we are allied with. 

1 hour ago, ManéMan said:

Think you're the one being stupid as usual. So there's no such thing as making an equivalence? Nazism is a reference for such evil behaviour of one people against another, and it's pertinent here because the victims then are the perpetrators now. 

Maybe you're right it's not the same, because it's actually worse - 75 years of crimes against one nation committed by a parasite state propped up by the majority of western nations who refuse to acknowledge the crimes and instead justify it.

That's a fairly long winded way of admitting your a racist. 

9 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

You're one deluded cunt.

"They're attacking people we don't care about". Fucking hell

That's what racism looks like. 

Ah, I’m racist because I’m pointing out that the West, obviously, don’t care about Palestinians. Good stuff. If ‘normal’ is you, I’ll be stopping over here in delusion, thanks all the same. You were banned for racism, what are you doing back?

15 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Ah, I’m racist because I’m pointing out that the West, obviously, don’t care about Palestinians. Good stuff. If ‘normal’ is you, I’ll be stopping over here in delusion, thanks all the same. You were banned for racism, what are you doing back?

So it's not racism from the west, and it's not racism motivating what the Zionists are doing in Palestine? And isn't racism a hallmark of nazism.

All Zionists and those who support them and justify their actions are racist. How they're treating the Palestinians is akin to how the nazis treated the Jews. Don't know how or why that is so hard to comprehend.