You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

8 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

What's wrong with the nazi shouts. The actions and justifications are motivated by racism

Who knows? 

But, one thing we can be certain of is that if somebody were to neg an equally factually accurate statement of 6 million Jewish people being murdered during the holocaust you’d definitely be accused of anti-this and “denial” of that etc, etc. And it’d be suggested that you were racist.

But, it somehow seems acceptable  to behave in such a manner when the victims are Palestinian?  

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The rocket or the anti semite shouts? 

I’d say definitely the rocket shouts. I remember being negged for correctly stating that Israeli murder squads had murdered that Al Jazeera journalist, followed by efforts to shift the blame onto Palestinian militants. 

I never did get a justified apology. Nor was the propaganda retracted. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

Glad you find it funny. Now go back to the Chelsea forums where you belong you racist prick

9 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

Glad you find it funny. Now go back to the Chelsea forums where you belong you racist prick

Horseshoe, you started far left then ended up far right.  Nothing between them really. 

11 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

I’d say definitely the rocket shouts. I remember being negged for correctly stating that Israeli murder squads had murdered that Al Jazeera journalist, followed by efforts to shift the blame onto Palestinian militants. 

I never did get a justified apology. Nor was the propaganda retracted. 

Oh I know the neg person. Scurries off with his snide neg instead of presenting any sort of argument. You know, like a coward does. He will be typing an essay to Dave as we speak. The sooner more people realise he’s the problem the better. It’s a shame because he’s actually  decent on most threads that don’t go against his warped narcissistic outlook. 

Not having nazi or mental health shouts though. It certainly puts people with actual mental health problems in a bad light being lumped in with a fucking cunt like that. 

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The rocket or the anti semite shouts? 

Hades going far right. 

There is a claim that the deaths were caused by ‘friendly fire’.  Footage, albeit from IDF, that a rocket aimed at Israel malfunctioned and fell on Palestinians.  Is that Israel’s fault?  

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Hades going far right. 

There is a claim that the deaths were caused by ‘friendly fire’.  Footage, albeit from IDF, that a rocket aimed at Israel malfunctioned and fell on Palestinians.  Is that Israel’s fault?  

If that’s the case then that’s the case. Is it? Hamas are cunts. Anyone attacking innocent civilians are cunts. Thing is though mate, they have history for lying. 

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Hades going far right. 

If it is the case, nope, it’s not Israel’s fault. 

But, you do realise that there has been more incidents than just this one alleged misfired rocket and that several innocent people have (again) been slaughtered by the barbaric IDF? 

It’s almost as if these dead people don’t matter. Or that the thousands of innocents slaughtered before ever have mattered. 

Cos….oooh, alleged misfired rocket! 

Just now, Nelly-Matip said:

But, you do realise that there has been more incidents than just this one alleged misfired rocket and that several innocent people have (again) been slaughtered by the barbaric IDF? 

It’s almost as if these dead people don’t matter. Or that the thousands of innocents slaughtered before ever have mattered. 

Oh I’m just commenting on this incident. Like everyone else has been. 

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Oh I’m just commenting on this incident. Like everyone else has been. 

Weird how you just wanting that to be the case ignoring everything else. Just like how you wanted to believe the journalist was shot by a Palestinian bullet.

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Why wouldn't it be their fault? They are the aggressors in this. Aren't the Palestinians allowed to defend themselves.

We've been hearing for months how every mishap from the Ukrainians is the Russians fault for exactly the same reasons

50 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

What's wrong with the nazi shouts

Considering you're intent on playing stupid, even though we know what's buried skin-deep, I'll answer that.

1) Well, Nazi is a specific reference to the German Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, which was responsible for the most horrific crime in human history. 

2) Jews were the main victim of that crime. 

3) You're talking about the Israel, considered to be the Jewish homeland.  

4) IHRA working definition of antisemitism states this is to be considered antisemitic, quite clearly. 

It doesn't take too much quick maths to work out why it's not particularly nice to use that word. Now, that doesn't mean you can't rip the nation apart for having one of the worst, most disgustingly brutal regimes - or whatever else you want to say or do - but it does mean you can't use that word without being called a shithead for it. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

Er well it's fucking weird trying to find the flimsiest excuse to try and excuse them just like he is now

There’s footage, caveated, of the rockets falling short. This happens. 

Remember when you were pro Russia? On the invasion, the poisoning? I mean it’s all there