You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Is there anything to the version that it’s a Palestinian rocket that fell short? 

It could be the case and let’s face it Hamas are cunts as well however when the journalist was shot a few months back the lying bastards blamed Palestinians then what happened? Fuck all. Apart from the proof it was an Israeli bullet silencing a journalist who tried to expose the horrors to the world. 

Do I believe anything the Israeli government ever say? No. I believe in children being alive. 

3 hours ago, Nelly-Matip said:

The murdered kids count is now up to 6. 

This post has been negged. Are you fucking kidding me??!!!!! Seriously?!   

Why the fuck is this allowed on here??????  Bigger cunt than silverlining and should be banned for good. Evil twat 

32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

This post has been negged. Are you fucking kidding me??!!!!! Seriously?!   

Why the fuck is this allowed on here??????  Bigger cunt than silverlining and should be banned for good. Evil twat 

I mean, it’s undeniable that 6 children have been murdered. To neg a post that points that fact out without attributing blame to anybody just shows what a sub-human turd with such disregard for Palestinian children’s lives that we’re dealing with here. 

It’s sad to see a person who is either so mentally unwell or brainwashed. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

I mean, it’s undeniable that 6 children have been murdered. To neg a post that points that fact out without attributing blame to anybody just shows what a sub-human turd with such disregard for Palestinian children’s lives that we’re dealing with here. 

It’s sad to see a person who is either so mentally unwell or brainwashed. 

Repped for that apart from the mentally unwell bit. I don’t know how he gets away with it. But, grasses all the time so teachers pet  and all that like a coward.  No wonder he never leaves his house and tweets aviva crying about his bus being delayed. Sad pathetic existence. 

But please stop calling him mentally Ill mate. Rise above it. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Repped for that apart from the mentally unwell bit. I don’t know how he gets away with it. But, grasses all the time so teachers let and all that like a coward.  No wonder he never leaves his house and tweets aviva crying about his bus being delayed. Sad pathetic existence. 

But please stop calling him mentally Ill mate. Rise above it. 

Empathy disorder or conditions like narcissistic personality disorder that manifest themselves in such a way are recognised mental health conditions. 

I’m struggling to see any other possible explanations, to be honest. It’s not normal. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah well you need to reign a bit in as well lad. Nazi shouts are out of order regardless of the situation. Just use Cunt or Cunts. Much more relevant. 

What's wrong with the nazi shouts. The actions and justifications are motivated by racism