You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

13 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Okay, so when you said "its citizens", what you meant was citizens of another country. I'm glad we clarified that. 

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Okay, so when you said "its citizens", what you meant was citizens of another country. I'm glad we clarified that. 

What about the citizens I mentioned? Or are you going to ignore that because it’s a bit of an inconvenient truth ....

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What about the citizens I mentioned? Or are you going to ignore that because it’s a bit of an inconvenient truth ....

I'm happy that you're getting upset about the plight of Ethiopian Jews nine years after they were allegedly given medicine without proper informed consent, but it rings a bit hollow given you don't think they should be in Israel in the first place.

• Downvote 1

I'm happy that you're getting upset about the plight of Ethiopian Jews nine years after they were allegedly given medicine without proper informed consent, but it rings a bit hollow given you don't think they should be in Israel in the first place.

Load of bollocks as usual. Pathetic 

So you do think Ethiopian Jews should be allowed to live in Israel? I'm glad to hear it.

Where have I said I don’t think they should? Nice to see you get again trying to defend the indefensible it says a lot about you as a human. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Where have I said I don’t think they should? Nice to see you get again trying to defend the indefensible it says a lot about you as a human. 

Pretty sure you said you were opposed to Zionism (the existence of a Jewish state in Judea).

I don't recall defending anything, perhaps you could point out where.

Pretty sure you said you were opposed to Zionism (the existence of a Jewish state in Judea).

I don't recall defending anything, perhaps you could point out where.

Aah so you’ve just completely made something up as per usual. 

“allegedly” “9 years ago” “medicine” you’re an absolute joke 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

It can't be denied. it is one. the world stands back and watches, scared to criticise. 

Yeah, the 77 page thread here and dozens of UN resolutions apart, people are obviously terrified to comment.

I have an issue with this part of the Guardian article:

inside Israel – where about a fifth of the 9 million citizens are Palestinians

Those are Arab citizens of Israel, they're not "Palestinian".

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yeah, the 77 page thread here and dozens of UN resolutions apart, people are obviously terrified to comment.

I have an issue with this part of the Guardian article:

inside Israel – where about a fifth of the 9 million citizens are Palestinians

Those are Arab citizens of Israel, they're not "Palestinian".

Where is the media outcry? 77 pages on here won't change the world. 

And yes, they are Palestinians. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Why do Israel keep killing them and or bulldozing their homes then? 

They don't. You're thinking of the Palestinians. I'm talking about Arab citizens of Israel, who the Guardian seems to think are Palestinians.

• Downvote 1