You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Neither - that is persecution.

We were talking about Israel.

Come on, surely what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. If Jews being forced out of Arab nations (where they, not incidentally, were forced to forfeit land covering four times the area of Israel) isn't ethnic cleansing, then nothing is.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Come on, surely what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. If Jews being forced out of Arab nations (where they, not incidentally, were forced to forfeit land covering four times the area of Israel) isn't ethnic cleansing, then nothing is.

Get off it.

People are forced out of every country in the world - not every country is killing a certain kind of fella. Over and over again.

Just now, cloggypop said:

It's still a bit disappointing that Glen Benton didn't kill himself at 33 as the anti-Christ. What a swizz. 

From Wikipedia :

He is known for very low guttural growls as well as very high shrieks.

Yeah, the fucking poseur, he ain't no Dead, that's for sure, that cat was real, man.

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Get off it.

People are forced out of every country in the world - not every country is killing a certain kind of fella. Over and over again.

Yes, when people are forced out of countries because of their ethnicity, that's ethnic cleansing. Do try to keep up.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yes, when people are forced out of countries because of their ethnicity, that's ethnic cleansing. Do try to keep up.

Only if they represent a much higher percentage of all of those forced out - otherwise they are just leaving. 

You honestly think that no Arabs left those countries due to violence and discrimination?

In 30 years?

Only if they represent a much higher percentage of all of those forced out - otherwise they are just leaving. 

So, to be clear, you don't think 90%+ of Jews being forced out of Arab and Muslim countries over the space of a few decades may possibly be a sign that those communities were being targeted for special treatment?

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

https://www.politicshome.com/news/article/jeremy-corbyn-defends-zionists-and-english-irony-comments

I have to say I am getting increasingly fed up of being gaslit like this.

I don't know what's worse, the feigned outrage at a scumbag like Fakhrizadeh getting his just desserts, or the risible attempts at pretending that Zionism as a concept isn't irrevocably tied to Jewishness.

If you don't think Jewish people should have the right to national self-determination, at least have the honesty to come out and say it. 

Sorry, I've been busy doing stuff. I know we're all a bit bored with lockdown and what not, but I'm not going to play along with your attempts to stimulate your tiny mind with such pathetic, transparently obvious trolling. 

Saaaaddddddd! 

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

So, to be clear, you don't think 90%+ of Jews being forced out of Arab and Muslim countries over the space of a few decades may possibly be a sign that those communities were being targeted for special treatment?

I don't know that they have - walk me through the map and who and how they determined who was forced out.

Like how did they get there was 140,000 in Algeria for example in 1948 and in 2017 they found 50? 

I don't know that they have - walk me through the map and who and how they determined who was forced out.

Like how did they get there was 140,000 in Algeria for example in 1948 and in 2017 they found 50? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_and_Muslim_countries

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It says Exodus in the freakin title. Liberated.

So the Jews leaving an Arab country to come to Israel, the homeland, were being ethnically cleansed by the countries they were all leaving at the same time? 

So the Jews leaving an Arab country to come to Israel, the homeland, were being ethnically cleansed by the countries they were all leaving at the same time? 

I don't know why this is such a difficult concept for you to grasp.

• Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Vile. 

Where is the worldwide condemnation? Why hasn't the US invaded to put a stop to all this like they do everywhere lse int he world? Oh no, instead the US gives them billions in military aid. But we can't mention that can we. 

To be fair they ignore the Saudis in Yemen and China with the Uyghur Muslims. They conveniently ignore any atrocity depending on the political and financial implications and put focus on others for the same reasons.  I think that because of what Jewish people have been through people are surprised by the actions of the Israeli state to another group of people. Its disgusting what they're doing but it isn't unique to Israel there's horrors being committed and conveniently ignored everywhere. Power must corrupt because almost every person in power is a fucking monster twat.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

To be fair they ignore the Saudis in Yemen and China with the Uyghur Muslims. They conveniently ignore any atrocity depending on the political and financial implications and put focus on others for the same reasons.  I think that because of what Jewish people have been through people are surprised by the actions of the Israeli state to another group of people. Its disgusting what they're doing but it isn't unique to Israel there's horrors being committed and conveniently ignored everywhere. Power must corrupt because almost every person in power is a fucking monster twat.

"Anti-Semite!"

Spot on though. The Saudis pay too much for weapons and everyones shit scared of China. 

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Our own government is currently trying to force through legislation that clearly states we can ignore genocide as long as the business is good, so we should probably be having a much wider conversation. 

When Ian Duncan Smith is disgusted you know they’re doing something appalling. 

Its just good to see that the country's top journalists are holding their feet to the flames.