You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

58 minutes ago, rb14 said:

Actually I might have a vagina and my hubby may also. And I have to say @Bjornbye, I've always had you down as fairly attractive. Assuming that, would you like to try my vagina? It doesn't smell of diesel. My cock does though.

If I DID have a fanny (which I might - I'm keeping you guessing), I'd deffo have some vajazzle. Let's be honest here, there's nothing attractive about fannies. Whatever you do can only improve things. A bit of jewellery dotted around hurt nobody. 

And interestingly, jewellery has, apparently, no etymological connection with jews. Just bringing things back on topic and away from my fanny, or lack thereof. 

First rule of getting a fuck - Spell the name right. 

I feel awful, I saw your post on insomnia saying Mr rb14 was asleep next to you or something and assumed. In this day in age thats wrong of me. You can identify as anything. Accept my apologies. 

Tomorrow I am going to be one of them pink rubber tips on the end of the deluxe stetsil pencils from school. The black and yellow ones. The posh kids had a rubber on the end (not a euphemism) so I'll be one of them tomorrow. You could call it a bellend I guess. 

10 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Then this is doubly bizarre, because I don't think I've had any interaction with you of any kind for months.

My recent response to you is a perfect reflection of me defending myself against unprovoked attacks. Quite honestly, you're lucky to get away with a few lines of snark.

I think you've been sniffing something stronger than petrol.

PMd

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

First rule of getting a fuck - Spell the name right. 

I feel awful, I saw your post on insomnia saying Mr rb14 was asleep next to you or something and assumed. In this day in age thats wrong of me. You can identify as anything. Accept my apologies. 

Tomorrow I am going to be one of them pink rubber tips on the end of the deluxe stetsil pencils from school. The black and yellow ones. The posh kids had a rubber on the end (not a euphemism) so I'll be one of them tomorrow. You could call it a bellend I guess. 

Oh my actual god. The apologies are mine. I try to take great care with speling and punc'tuatuion. Sorry byornby. 

And PMSL, you're not about to offend me. Call me anything you like. It's quite hard to offend me like that. I'm a fella (I think. No, I definitely am) with a rather small, feeble, shrivelled-up winky and fairly broad shoulders. And so's me hubby (a fella, that is). We're dirty great big fucking benders. We don't wear fucking rainbow laces. Our close friends next-door pwoppa dahn sarf call us "the homs" which I love. We call them the "chavs" not that anyone cares.

And don't feel left out. I can PM you too if you want. Seriously though, I didn't want stuff between SD and I to litter the pages of this thread. Rather like this is.

Now, about that shag Bernie...

1 minute ago, rb14 said:

Oh my actual god. The apologies are mine. I try to take great care with speling and punc'tuatuion. Sorry byornby. 

And PMSL, you're not about to offend me. Call me anything you like. It's quite hard to offend me like that. I'm a fella (I think. No, I definitely am) with a rather small, feeble, shrivelled-up winky and fairly broad shoulders. And so's me hubby (a fella, that is). We're dirty great big fucking benders. Our close friends next-door pwoppa dahn sarf call us "the homs" which I love. We call them the "chavs" not that anyone cares.

And don't feel left out. I can PM you too if you want. Seriously though, I didn't want stuff between SD and I to litter the pages of this thread. Rather like this is.

Now, about that shag Bernie...

Whats your favourite Oasis album? 

On 17/01/2020 at 10:49, rb14 said:

Actually I might have a vagina and my hubby may also. And I have to say @Bjornbye, I've always had you down as fairly attractive. Assuming that, would you like to try my vagina? It doesn't smell of diesel. My cock does though.

If I DID have a fanny (which I might - I'm keeping you guessing), I'd deffo have some vajazzle. Let's be honest here, there's nothing attractive about fannies. Whatever you do can only improve things. A bit of jewellery dotted around hurt nobody. 

And interestingly, jewellery has, apparently, no etymological connection with jews. Just bringing things back on topic and away from my fanny, or lack thereof. 

I've had to neg this. Fannies are ace.

I'm something of a cunnoisseur.

There is nothing wrong in the world that can't be at least be partly cured by tipping Israel and 'most' of its contents about 400 miles deep into the Red Sea.

Speaking as someone who has been there a few times, you would be hard pushed to find a more arrogant, nasty, entitled, warmongering, self centred, small minded bunch of cunts outside of American warmongering, nasty, entitled, arrogant, self centred, small minded cunts.

Horrible, shithole of a place, full, mostly of horrible cunts.

If there wasn't some tenuous link to a first century roving Communist preacher, nobody would give a fuck about the place.

Jerusalem is a place worth visiting, just to soak in the mythology and historical 'importance', other than that, it's a boil on the arse of the world that needs lancing.

• Upvote 1

Trump is apparently announcing the details of his "deal of the century" today/next week. A "deal" aimed to bring about an end to the Israel/Palestinian conflict. 

I reckon it'll be a hideously patronising offering and will be typically Trumpian, made with the ideology that everyone has a price and that the Palestinians dignity is merely another commodity that can be bought. 

• Upvote 1

If only some anti-Apartheid left wingers had mentioned it, then it might have been brought to the attention of the world.

Oh.

Luckily there has been no historical precedent for this kind of thing before.

Oh.

Never mind, there will always be somebody to say "they are just defending themselves" and "they share the same values as us".

It's not like it happened in South Africa or even closer to home. Many, many times.

1 minute ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

If only some anti-Apartheid left wingers had mentioned it, then it might have been brought to the attention of the world.

Oh.

Luckily there has been no historical precedent for this kind of thing before.

Oh.

Never mind, there will always be somebody to say "they are just defending themselves" and "they share the same values as us".

It's not like it happened in South Africa or even closer to home. Many, many times.

Funny though. If it was happening in Bulgaria the US and British would be over there in no time. Why not Israel? Hmmm. Makes you wonder. But remember you are not allowed to question the Zionist cunts. 

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was formally indicted on corruption charges Tuesday, just hours before he was set to meet President Donald Trump for the unveiling of the US administration's long-anticipated Middle East plan.

Netanyahu has been charged with bribery and fraud and breach of trust in three separate corruption cases. Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit submitted the indictment in Jerusalem District Court on Tuesday shortly after Netanyahu withdrew his request for parliamentary immunity, a request he was almost certain to lose.
Netanyahu has insisted he is innocent, calling the investigations an "attempted coup" driven by the left and the media.