You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Here you go seeing has you have just lied that you can't remember it. 

Don't reply just fuck off. 

Grow up you plonker. I am replying, because you're once again spreading untruths about me.

I said the joke was antisemitic and racist. That's not the same as calling someone an antisemite and racist.

To legitimately call someone a racist you would need to establish a pattern of racist behaviour. A single joke is patently not a pattern. I was not calling you a racist. The end.

On the other hand, in recent weeks, you have accused me of calling moof a racist, when I was actually saying that he sees racism everywhere.

You also said I was disgusting for making cement-themed puns about concrete milkshakes (?)

It's just ever so slightly possible that you're not especially objective when it comes to me.

9 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I'm trying to think of the word to describe this. Begins with an 'a' I think... 

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/entry-ban-israeli-city-park-provokes-apartheid-warnings

“It’s better this way. This city is known for being full of Arab-haters,” he told MEE. “I’m not against living together but the reality here is that mixing will lead to tension and fights.

“It’s just recognising how people are raised here – to hate Arabs. We have to separate the ideals of politics and real life.”

Well, quite. 

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Wow

They’ve more in common than you think. Both fascists advocating for the removal from their land of those they perceive as lesser human beings than themselves.

On 12/07/2019 at 22:06, Nelly-Torres said:

"A Palestinian child shot and injured by an Israeli soldier on Friday remained in serious condition over the weekend as doctors revealed the extent of his injuries.

Abdul Rahman Yasser Shteiwi, ten, was shot in the head as Israeli occupation forces suppressed regular anti-settlement protests in Kafr Qaddum, a village in the West Bank.

Doctors who operated on the boy at Rafidia Hospital in Nablus have told International Solidarity Movement (ISM) that the bullet fired at Abdul was a live round.

“He had a penetrating injury in the frontal lobe on the right side. The injury was severe and there are more than 100 fragments,” said the hospital’s head of neurosurgery, Othman Othman."

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190715-over-100-bullet-fragments-in-brain-of-palestinian-child-shot-by-israel-soldier/

• Upvote 1

Surprised we have not yet had a post suggesting the child ran across the targets during the Israeli army equivalent of the Bisley rifle trials.

Interesting and vaguely familiar that amongst the Trump racism row , two of the four young Democrats involved have been labelled anti-Semitic for attacking the Israeli government , with the Donald suggesting these two had made ‘ Israel feel abandoned by the US’ . ( boo fucking hoo )

On 15/07/2019 at 13:25, sir roger said:

Surprised we have not yet had a post suggesting the child ran across the targets during the Israeli army equivalent of the Bisley rifle trials.

Interesting and vaguely familiar that amongst the Trump racism row , two of the four young Democrats involved have been labelled anti-Semitic for attacking the Israeli government , with the Donald suggesting these two had made ‘ Israel feel abandoned by the US’ . ( boo fucking hoo )

The Adelsons are Trumps single biggest funder - he promised them, if elected,  to move the office of the Embassy.

The Adelsons reportedly have been disappointed in Trump’s failure to keep a campaign pledge to move the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem on his first day in office,” wrote the Las Vegas Review-Journalafter Adelson’s October meeting with Trump. The paper is owned by the Adelson family.

• Upvote 1