You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

15 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

It's just become a buzzword, overused at any opportunity to either stop discussion or criticism.  It's akin to a child saying 'It wasn't me' every time they are caught doing something wrong. 

The UN came in and they caught us red-handed

Shooting Arabs from next door

Picture this, their land we annexed

Separated by a massive wall

I had tried to kid the world

That we're a Middle East democracy 

Why should they believe me

We're a little bit apartheidy

Shaggy-shaggy-the-singer-20992518-500-233.jpg

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, TK421 said:

How is it antisemitic?  Casually throwing that label around does you no favours.  

You're not familiar with the old canard about Jews being motivated by money? Then there is the New Antisemitism about Jews being more loyal to Israel than their own countries. Take your pick.

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

You're not familiar with the old canard about Jews being motivated by money? Then there is the New Antisemitism about Jews being more loyal to Israel than their own countries. Take your pick.

My word. 

23 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Yeah. It wasn’t just him having a pop about your stance on Israel over the years. He only hates you because you’re a Jew. 

Come on. 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah. It wasn’t just him having a pop about your stance on Israel over the years. He only hates you because you’re a Jew. 

Come on. 

Missing the point. I didn't make any accusation about motives. Much as with Danny Baker comparing a black kid to a monkey, something can be racist without racist intent.

• Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The UN came in and they caught us red-handed

Shooting Arabs from next door

Picture this, their land we annexed

Separated by a massive wall

I had tried to kid the world

That we're a Middle East democracy 

Why should they believe me

We're a little bit apartheidy

Shaggy-shaggy-the-singer-20992518-500-233.jpg

Tremendous.

28 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Neither of which he did! 

It’s below you to pull such cheap shit like that Stronts.

Fucking bang out of order to come out with that bollocks when there is real antisemitism going on that actually needs to be pulled up and addressed. 

7 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Missing the point. I didn't make any accusation about motives. Much as with Danny Baker comparing a black kid to a monkey, something can be racist without racist intent.

The exact opposite of what you argued at the time 

5 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Neither of which he did! 

It’s below you to pull such cheap shit like that Stronts.

Fucking bang out of order to come out with that bollocks when there is real antisemitism going on that actually needs to be pulled up and addressed. 

Actually, yes, I was accused of paid shilling for another country. That did happen. And it is real antisemitism.

As usual, something is being blown up out of all proportion, so you'll forgive me if I don't address this further.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, moof said:

The exact opposite of what you argued at the time 

No it isn't. This comment by "Champions of Europe", which I +1'd, sums up my feelings on the Baker matter:

I think it can be possible to say something or post something that you do not intend to be racist but realise after that it can be taken that way. Especially if (as it seems in this case) you often refer to posh people as chimps in suits. Whatever his thinking, w[h]ether alcohol fuelled or just stupidity he claims he did not intend it to be taken that way. 

It still makes it a racist post. 

6 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Actually, yes, I was accused of paid shilling for another country. That did happen. And it is real antisemitism.

As usual, something is being blown up out of all proportion, so you'll forgive me if I don't address this further.

The irony. 

If you think my post was anti-semitic then you seriously need help. It was a joke about you being a troll. A fucking joke. I've had a million times worse jokes said about me on here and instead of accusing someone of something vile I laugh it off and rep them. 

I'm genuinely pissed off  

Guest Pistonbroke

Fucking bitch. Love how she said 'Wait, I'll finish.' to him, she butted in when he was having his say. She's just another reason to be embarrassed about being a Brit living abroad. 

Guest Pistonbroke

She always brings Women and children into her discussions yet she slags mothers off a lot of the time. she's just an arrogant and offensive bitch for the sake of it. 

On 14/06/2019 at 16:36, Sixtimes Dog said:

Aren't these basically the same accusations being thrown at Corbyn over Iran?