You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

9 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Hmn. Not sure I agree with stopping people from running for office, to be honest.

A state born out of the Holocaust should be a bit wary about giving Nazis a platform. 

I was more impressed with the decision to reverse the ban on the Arab-Israeli parties.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190318-a-british-palestinian-mp-seeks-recognition-for-palestine-in-the-home-of-the-balfour-declaration/?fbclid=IwAR0oGzyurH0xWcuzHznMRIVjnfC3ONZrPF_foakvsNSZ6YZDtVexkR8Dm-g

Britain’s first Member of Parliament of Palestinian descent is preparing for a historic debate on Friday to have the government give official recognition to the state of Palestine in what she says is probably the “most personal and poignant” piece of legislation she has submitted since arriving in Westminster.

Rising political star Layla Moran, a Liberal Democrat, sent shock waves through the ranks of the Conservative Party when she overturned a 10,000 majority at the 2017 General Election to take Oxford West and Abingdon which was previously regarded as a safe Tory seat. Now she’s making more waves with the second reading of her Private Members Bill this week to have Palestine recognised by Britain as a state...

... Saying that we believe in a two-state solution without recognising one of those states ourselves would be laughably hypocritical if it weren’t so damaging.”

In 2012, the UN General Assembly granted Palestine the status of a non-member observer state. To date, it has been recognised by 137 of the 193 countries in the world which are UN members.

According to Moran, her bill will pave the way for Palestine’s long “overdue recognition” as a state by the British government. “I am Palestinian,” she concludes. “There is a Palestinian state, and it is time for the UK to recognise that.”

I'm hugely ignorant on the subject of Israel but is it true the massive support for the state of Israel from American evangelists and the presure and money they apply to their government is because they believe in a prophecy that they think will lead to the second coming?. One that will ultimately lead to the death of most of Isreall and the middle East.

The US is fucking bonkers when you look at the wealth of some of these preachers, the cults the extreme views it's every single excess there is in humanity/civilisation the full spectrum, the absolute best and the absolute worst and everything in between.

• Upvote 1

After the filming ended, Mr. Steinhardt told her it was an “abomination” that a woman who looked like her was not married and said he would not fund her projects until she returned with a husband and child.

Haha, wtf. Couldn't just be a normal Zionist and hate the left could he, had to go and make a scene of himself. Maybe managing hedge funds sent him round the bend.

36 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahahahaha @Strontium Dog has just been done. he promised he would leave if this ever happened.I don't want him to leave because ... well I don't and I'm sure most won't but.... he is gong to snuggle to be a non-lying shitfuckforbrains to this. 

If what ever happened? 

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahahahaha @Strontium Dog has just been done. he promised he would leave if this ever happened.I don't want him to leave because ... well I don't and I'm sure most won't but.... he is gong to snuggle to be a non-lying shitfuckforbrains to this. 

Que pasa?

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Makes sense to me. 

11 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Don’t know if it’s in that article or not as I can’t access it, but I read the statement from his spokesman and it included the line “Michael is an equal opportunities teaser”.

Seems as wise a defence as some of the muck Sir Phillip Egg-Cunt has been chucking around for similar ‘alleged’ misdemeanours.