You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

So it’s posts on a message board from 13 years ago that are making you tremble and cry?

Or is it the more recent stuff, like the responses to you calling you out on bullshit like falsely labelling Jeremy Corbyn an anti-semite?

I’ve seen been absolutely nothing racially charged thrown at you on here since this whole ‘Labour is anti-semetic’ row erupted. If it had happened everyone would have condemned it, like they have done before. What I have is seen plenty of you being a snarky cunt with an obvious agenda but now you’re playing the victim card. Why? Who are the racists on here? Who’s making you quiver in your boots?

What the hell are you talking about? I'm not playing any victim card and I'm not accusing anyone of throwing anything racially charged at me. I was just relating how I feel about the hostility around the topic.

I didn't call Corbyn an anti-Semite either, for that matter, so perhaps you'd like to withdraw that claim too?

• Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

What the hell are you talking about? I'm not playing any victim card and I'm not accusing anyone of throwing anything racially charged at me. I was just relating how I feel about the hostility around the topic.

I didn't call Corbyn an anti-Semite either, for that matter, so perhaps you'd like to withdraw that claim too?

Maybe not in those exact words but you’ve hinted at it many times so I won’t be withdrawing it at all, you snide.

• Downvote 1

It's really great to see the majority now awake to Israel.   Unfortunately it's going to take more than waking up to stop their despicable actions, I'm not too sure anything will tbh.   They've just got too much money and power & are proving that if you've got that you can literally get away with anything.

At least their victim crying and shouting anti-semetic at anyone who dared to have a problem with the mass murder of innocent women and children is no longer working.   Go back ten-fifteen years and they had so many daft cunts in their pockets hook line and sinker, doing their dirty work for them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Maybe not in those exact words but you’ve hinted at it many times so I won’t be withdrawing it at all, you snide.

I specifically said that I thought he wasn't an antisemite. So, not in any words at all, exact or otherwise.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Not for the faint of heart 

Hmmmmm....

I despise the right wing, nationalistic feckers. But, when Israelis claim that the protesters they murder are all in Hamas, I expect them to provide proof to back up their allegations. In the interests of consistency, I'd be wanting more than an unsourced tweet before I accepted those white phosphorus claims (even if they have previously used it - but it's been used in Iraq etc too) as being true. 

• Upvote 1

Nope, I think you’ll find all the evidence you need in Strontium Dog’s avatar that Gaza is a paradise. That’s why he has a picture of a hotel in Gaza there, to show that those complaining about how bad it is are talking bullshit. What other possible reason could there be for such an antagonistic avatar? Every bit as great as the mall he posted. 

9 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Nope, I think you’ll find all the evidence you need in Strontium Dog’s avatar that Gaza is a paradise. That’s why he has a picture of a hotel in Gaza there, to show that those complaining about how bad it is are talking bullshit. What other possible reason could there be for such an antagonistic avatar? Every bit as great as the mall he posted. 

He's on ignore. 

A hotel? Still standing? We must applaud Israel for their restraint. Maybe they're waiting for British diplomats to rent a room so they can relive the good old terrorist days. 

21 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Hahaha is that what that is? Good grief 

11 minutes ago, moof said:

Hahaha is that what that is? Good grief 

4 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Please say that isn't true. Utterly tragic in every sense of the word if it is.

Come on, lads. Is it, in any way whatsoever, a surprise? It’s a picture that, like his mall picture, frequents right wing, pro-Israeli blogs claiming how great they have it in Gaza when the war photographers aren’t pointing their camera around. 

I don’t think Israel has burned children’s skin off their body with Willie Pete since a few years before that. Even then, it’s not what did the real damage to civilian life. Like in 2014, when they blew up, smashed, and destroyed 100,000 civilian homes, targeting people inside them, killing entire families, they used other weapons to burn the skin off of children. I suspect the survivors stayed in pure luxury in a hotel. Lucky, lucky cunts. 

I always find people's obsession (from a moral rather than legal point of view) with the method of death and destruction slightly odd. I mean, sure, person A has murdered 2m people but at least he didn't use a machete/grenades/poison/videos of Jeremy Vine.

I remember when ISIS were all the rage in our media the fact they sometimes chopped off the heads of their victims made them the biggest baddies in the history of all baddies. 

• Upvote 1

I dunno, there’s something pretty nasty about ISIS beheasings in the street, ripping out people’s hearts, etc. It shows their detachment from humanity. I guess it’s no worse than killing somebody with a gun and less worse than killing a great many people with bombs, but it does get me in the gut. Both, of course. 

That said, I’ve no isssue with SD questioning the varacity of posts and claimed use of WP. I have a great issue with many others things, but I’d have mentioned it myself had I seen it (I had Zonkoville on ignore, which I’ve since remedied). The horrendous acts of 2014 stand on their own two feet as horrendous actions against civilians.