You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gav (The man who can look Crouch in the eye)

Don't mention the McC name ...Tomorrow is 10 years to the day since the macedonia match ;)

I said some successes, that was an awful game, Is it tempting fate that 10 years from that day that we play a team similar in stature. Going to O'Sheas in Manchester to watch, hopefully it will be a straight forward game after the weekend.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read in the paper today that the Faorese have been overfishing again and now the North Sea cod stocks are low.

Twat those bastards! Pelt them with Newfoundland salt cod!

NP.What have you got against the faroise????

They're very much akin to you canadians...one's a small principality state of Denmark,the other of the USA

What is it homer says again

"anyone could miss Canada, all tucked away down there." ;)

Gav. Did you go to the Cork game last night. I heard if Harps don't win against Kilkenny this weekend that Healey will get the boot and Declan boyle will get the job.

Heard Pat dolans available :D

We were wayyy to strong for you.Bit like the game in ballybofay ,we got a early goal to kill you off and then it was just a matter of how many.Sending off was a bit harsh,doyler made a lot of the challenge but he was fouled

You heard it here first ,Doyler (Kevin Doyle),who's made me a happy happy man for the last 3 years,top scorer last year and 8 all ready this year-just signed for Reading Today...he'll be in the premiership,and will get his first full cap in the next year .....lost him on the cheap too

Yea, I read good things about him.

I used to go to the harps wit me da then I wised up. They really are a mickey mouse club run by micky mouses. They have been offered money a few times but they always refuse it. There ground has stayed same for years, its a kip. I still keep an eye on the results though and me kid goes every fuckin week.

NP.What have you got against the faroise????

They're very much akin to you canadians...one's a small principality state of Denmark,the other of the USA

What is it homer says again

"anyone could miss Canada, all tucked away down there." ;)

They nicked our shrimp and cod.

Gotta love Homer coming across to get his cheap prescriptions and getting detained by the Mounties.

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK.....

No doubt. He'll be linked with leftist Columbian rebels who traffic cocaine...and presto...cue regime change. If you can't lik them witrh al-Qeda link them with drugs that will corrupt the soccer moms little darlings. Cue panic, more gated communities to keep out the Tony Montana's that will np doubt be taking over and an increase in Hummer sales.

I give the Yanks another five years at trying to run the world as the only superpower before it all goes bad because they;ve stretched themselves to thin and they run out of poor white trailer trash and minorities to send off to foreign lands to fight for Halliburton. Too much on their plate.

NP, have you ever heard of a thing called 'The Project for the New American Century'. It was a paper that was drafted in the Clinton years by, amongst others, Dick Cheney, Donald 'North, South, East and West' Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowitz. What it stated was that American corporations should have control over all the major 'business opportunities' in the world. It mentioned, again amongst others, Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan as possible future money spinners. So if you ever wonder where the Bush agenda is from, look no further.

Yea, I read good things about him.

I used to go to the harps wit me da then I wised up. They really are a mickey mouse club run by micky mouses. They have been offered money a few times but they always refuse it. There ground has stayed same for years, its a kip. I still keep an eye on the results though and me kid goes every fuckin week.

I was up there at the start of the season and I thought they've done well.They changed the entrances to the ground ,and where the tickets are on sale is more varied now, and the pitch was quite good.First game of the season youse had a crowd of about 3000 ( new season optimism ;) )

I like harps, its a great away trip and the fact you are in the league means another shower of dubs aren't

League is a lot stronger these last 2-3 years or so

Well NP ,didin't get the goalfest ,but in fairness ,pitch and conditions were attrocious................got my cousin to put a few holes in those fishin boats for ya tho

What sort of place is it at all??? Fuckin seagull pie :sick:

The pitch looked a nightmare and they where a right bunch of bruisers. I thought it looked dodgy for you Gav until you hit the bar in the first half then things seemed to get better after that.

When the chips are down,you look for a leader and Keane did that tonite second half.agree bout the x-bar but at that moment I was terrified of 90 mins chance after chance and draw nil each . nearly 600 fans were trapped in amsterdam and copenhaagen over the fog

How bout O'shea as carra's partner s centre half ;)

The pitch is not as wide as it should be, one of the Kerr suggested reasons that we didn't score more, Are we sure that he isn't GH.

Exactly - he's so out of the houllier school of science it's uncanny.Good start to International life for Stephen Elliot ...did well.2 years time we'll have him and kevin doyle up front ...what a partnership

Well NP ,didin't get the goalfest ,but in fairness ,pitch and conditions were attrocious................got my cousin to put a few holes in those fishin boats for ya tho

What sort of place is it at all??? Fuckin seagull pie :sick:

Hehehe. Must of been a packed house there, I think the North Sea cod quota was cut recently. Oh well, they'll be up around Greenland/ Davis Strait in Nunavut poking around for northern shrimp.

Over here was treated to Belarus-Scotland. I think that womens UEFA tourney was more entertaining. Watching Finland-Holland, wouldn't write Horseface off just yet. Good to see Jari leading them out but they took him off early. Sami playing, oops, sorry, European champion Sami.

I think I'll start a thread on the GF on why Greenland doesn't have a World Cup team.

RP- Remember reading an article aboot that, it almost seemed like a 21st century Monroe Doctrine. I think that Bush (or his adminstration) is mellowing a bit and realize they can't police the whole world. Their defecit this year is going to be $420B which may have something to do with it.