You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Season Ticket - HELP

Rex

Hi all - just wanna bend your ear about an idea I have and see what you think. I have been on the season ticket waiting list for about 6 years now and stopped receiving updates a while ago. When I asked on here someone said that they had queried it with the club and were told that it was because the data had been lost so you have to ask to rejoin the list, but are re-entered at the bottom. :wallbutt:

Obviosuly, I am not happy about this and I still have the official letter confirming my place on the list. Do you think if I sent a photocopy of the confirmation letter along with a covering note that they would give me special dispensation (IE: place me higher in the list rather than at the bottom)?

Also does anyone know the best address/person to send the letter to and is more likely to gain a response.

I feel I have a strong case here. What do you reckon?

Cheers for any help,

Rex

Guest sootylfc
I have been on the list for about 10 years and heard nothing from them.

this is also my 10 year on list

i was 12 wen i wrote off 22 now

I also stopped receiving updates 2 years ago (7 years on the list). They had no record of my application. I sent in a cover letter and every bit of info they had given me about my application but unfortunately I had no joy. I am not on the waiting list now. I joined that PTS nonsense which gets me 1/2 games and get a main stand season ticket for 1/3 games.

IF we move, people will start to give up their season tickets.

Getting a season ticket is the only reason why I want a new stadium.

They'd probably clear at least 15,000 which would mean hopefully that a lot of us who've been on the waiting list would get one.

Being on the PTS means that Home League games and all the cup games are easy enough to get to but apart from Blackburn it's near impossible to get away tickets.

I've been on the list myself for 6 years as well so I think i'll be writing a letter to find out the status of my application.

Is there going to be a new system in place next season? I heard that there might be some sort of swipe card being used instead of the ticket book - is this true?

I never received an update in the six years I was on the waiting list (1994-2000) just one day got a season ticket application form through the post.

You sir, are what's commonly known in Mozambique as......... a jammy bastard.