You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Flights/Travel To Instanbul

Rex

Hi all - anyone have any good idea's for travel to Instanbul? I know there is a diverted (via Hamburg) flight listed in another thread, but this looks like it's sold out.

Any idea's/help will be really appreciated,

Cheers

We looked for a couple of days for cheap ways for the tuesday to thursday. no chance for us. ended up going with flight options. (700 quid for three days!!!)

Tip is : the longer you going the cheaper it is. A few i know are going for a cheap 5 days in bulgaria, then flying over.

good luck.

Guest ILoveTorben

I looked at Liverpool to Amsterdam on Easyjet (only £41 return). But according to Expedia.co.uk, it's impossible to get a direct flight to Istanbul from here (you have to tranfer at Munich or Zurich).

Cheapest flight from Manchester is £1,125, and that's with changing planes twice.

I looked at Liverpool to Amsterdam on Easyjet (only £41 return). But according to Expedia.co.uk, it's impossible to get a direct flight to Istanbul from here (you have to tranfer at Munich or Zurich).

Cheapest flight from Manchester is £1,125, and that's with changing planes twice.

Can't you get Easyjet to Zurich, do they not got there anymore? Have you thought about Liverpool to Geneva and then to Zurich on the train? I know there is a train from Geneva airport to Zurich. I have spent a bit of time in Geneva and its a train I've been on a few times from the airport to Geneva itself.

Cheers - not looking good so far. Either stay for a week or pay around £1000 for a flight!

i posted on another thread just after CFC game that i booked a 5 star hotel (4nights)and flights from Malaga via Barca for just under £500.00, if you go for a 3 star, probably get it for £400.00, worth checking iberia from Barca or Madrid with an easy jet connection.

best thing to do is to jog. Start now and you'll easily make it by the 25th.

We haven't all got fat reserves like you - though mine are increasing. Take Skeet, he's that Skinny that he'd be emaciatied before he got to Knutsford services.

I've often noticed you Knows It looking at me suspiciously. I used to think he was gay but his increasing waistline has now made me realise he did infact want to eat me. I now keep the time I spend in his company to a minimum and never unaccompanied.

There's noting on you to eat. I'd assume it'd be like trying to devour the wish bone off a chicken. The gay bit can get ter.

eh?

get ter?

have you gone into a carb-fuelled frenzy at the keyboard? Shall I rush round with an insulin injection?

Shut up, you can talk Bulimia boy. Stuff your face with puddings and don't put on any weight. Secret puking missions to ones toilet, perhaps?

It's a gift. One that comes with great responsibility.

Yeah wait til you hit 30 plus it arrives like a fuckin bus, three come at once. The skinny fuckers get it in the end. Its more of a shock as well!!

credit card mate buy it on one and balance transfer it onto another for 6-12 mths on interest free, were looking at doing it for around £500, Flights and 3 nights accom. £260 all in, ale and food is cheap as just trying to sort the ticket. I can pm you all the details of how to get the flights

Guest ILoveTorben
Can't you get Easyjet to Zurich, do they not got there anymore? Have you thought about Liverpool to Geneva and then to Zurich on the train? I know there is a train from Geneva airport to Zurich. I have spent a bit of time in Geneva and its a train I've been on a few times from the airport to Geneva itself.

Easyjet withdrew the Zurich route unfortunately.

Another option is Liverpool - Paris on Easyjet (very early flight), and then get a direct flight to Istanbul on Air France. All in all this costs about £1150.

Please Note, you can't find any Low Cost Carriers on websites like Expedia or Travelocity.co.uk.