You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bloody Manc loving twats!!!

Karl_b

The amount of shit that some of these Manc fools come out with is unreal! I have to work with 4 or 5 of them and theyre all idiots.

One of them rang me yesterday at 3pm and asked if I could work from 5pm for him as he wanted to watch the football.

Before the Juve game one of them bet me £10 that we wouldnt reach the final, he now refuses to pay up.

He also says weve had it easy getting to the final and injuries arent an excuse as theyve had far worse.

Reckons that if we win it it wont be as special as when they won it in 99.

We were lucky last night and Chelsea deserved to win, dismisses the fact that Chelsea have had all the luck against us in all the other meetings this season.

Apparently were a team going backwards whilst they are building a team for the future!

And to top it, Ferdinand is better than Carra?!

:whatever:

Gotta love getting to the final and pissing off the sour, twisted so called Manc"fans" more than ever. :thumbsup:

Gotta also love the FACT that they are finished under Fergie now, and that they're miles behind Chelsea, Arsenal, (and us next season) and are now absolutely shitting themselves and can't accept that there has been a massive shift in power.

I would normally say never write them off as they always come back, but I really think it'll be they who are fighting for 4th next season and that their dominance is over. Unless they can sign a couple of young, top class midfielders to replace the ageing Scholes, Giggs and Keane they're going to struggle. Considering they spent most of this summers transfer budget last summer on fat boy that isn't going to be easy.

Read an article via newsnow on United we stand - laughable:

http://manchesterunited.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=891&p=2&stid=8380015

Liverpool are not going to win the league next season. Poor sides get to cup finals, they always have. This year it's Liverpool's turn.

Our turn? Aren't United in the FA cup final too....

• 3 weeks later...

Still not received my £10 and the amount of shit I was getting from them twats last night was unreal.

I got a text at one nil saying "hahahahah"

I replied "what round did you get to and who beat you"

At 2-0 I got "lol cunt"

Then at "3-0" he tried to ring me and kicked off when I hung up 4 times on him.

At 3-1 he said we were lucky then at 3-2 he suddenly became a Liverpool fan and at 3-3........well he just showed how fickle a bunch them cunts are. I cant wait to see him at work, he is gonna get such a fucking hard time from me, and I will be collecting my money as its payday!!!

Still not received my £10 and the amount of shit I was getting from them twats last night was unreal.

I got a text at one nil saying "hahahahah"

I replied "what round did you get to and who beat you"

At 2-0 I got "lol cunt"

Then at "3-0" he tried to ring me and kicked off when I hung up 4 times on him.

At 3-1 he said we were lucky then at 3-2 he suddenly became a Liverpool fan and at 3-3........well he just showed how fickle a bunch them cunts are. I cant wait to see him at work, he is gonna get such a fucking hard time from me, and I will be collecting my money as its payday!!!

Thats not Besford by any chance is it?

Have to give credit where it is due, a good mate of mine is a season ticket holder at the theatre of wet dreams and he was 100% behind us, and seemed pretty gutted for us at half-time.

Most of the Man Ure fans that I know have fucked up as I have been bouncing since that save and I was just dying to have a go at them.

Any Manc i see ( or any body that will listen) will be reminded that 1 club in this country has won " ol big ears " as many times as the rest of the other 90 odd clubs put together. 5 times European Champions just cant stop saying that over and over. :smile: