You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who'd you like to see get promoted

Sunderland look definate, but after that there's six clubs in the running for promotion: Wigan (again) and Ipswich battling for second then Preston, Derby, West Ham, Sheffield U and WHU.

I'd like to see Ipswich cos they have deVos. Wigan are alot closer than Ipswich, though but Wigan don't seem to much support. Sheffield Utd have snidey Warnock as manager. Wouldn't mind seeing these three: Sunderland, Wigan and Preston.

Have greaty memories of Ipswich's last stint in Prem, guzzling lager in Churchill, Manitoba with Norwegian explorer Lars Monsen watching Abel Xavier score a cracking goal at Portman Road. We won 6-0. Nothing like being out on the ale the night before at the Legion and then starting again early whilst devouring a cold BBQ pirchased the night before but passed out before you could eat.

btw Norwegian fellows, we had a chance at pulling a couple of birds and your brave explorer suggested I take the single mother still losing her pregger fat because he'd been out on the tundra for 18 months and claimed the fit flight nurse. Because I had been living in a dry community I passed, was much more interested in the ale.

I'd like to see Derby get promoted.I think George Burley's done great to turn them from almost getting relegated last year,to the playoffs this season.He's also signed a couple of players i'd never heard of like Raziak and that spanish guy who've done brilliant.

Idiakez. Used to play for Sociedad I think so might have played with Xabi.

I'd like to see Sunderland, Wigan and anyone else but Ipswich. I fucking hate Joe Royle and the last thing the Premiership needs is him and his big fat head marauding down the touchline.

I'd like to see Sunderland, Wigan and anyone else but Ipswich. I fucking hate Joe Royle and the last thing the Premiership needs is him and his big fat head marauding down the touchline.

Too true Ian, imagine Bolton v Ipswich, Allardyce v Royle, it'd be like a real life Celebrity Deatch Match. Those little Corinthians toy figures are so life like in the case of those 2 massive headed freaks.

Too true Ian, imagine Bolton v Ipswich, Allardyce v Royle, it'd be like a real life Celebrity Deatch Match. Those little Corinthians toy figures are so life like in the case of those 2 massive headed freaks.

Sheff Utd, so everyone can humilate Neil Warnock and wipe that smug grin off his fucking face. :laugh:

Personally I dont give a shit, all that matters is we get 18 points off them next season!

Is that a new rule?!! 18 points for a win against the promoted sides?!!!

Come on redmen, if we win today we'll tie up that 4th slot!!!! Woo hoo!!!!

Or something.

Yep, same here. I'd like Sheff United up too, despite their fans being tits, and Warnock being an arse.

I just like the idea of Warnock's team getting stuffed every week, just to see how he'd handle it. I reckon we'd be in for some serious comedy after match rantings.

Yep, same here. I'd like Sheff United up too, despite their fans being tits, and Warnock being an arse.

No No No No No.

I'd have to move and that's way too inconvenient.

They can feck off down to the second with their blue piggy chums for all I care.

Mackems :thumbup:

I hate London gigs but West 'am were always a soft touch.