You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

what a media c*nt

drew

This is taken from the Guardian commentary website. The bloke who wrote it is called Barry Glendenning, email is barry.glendenning@guardian.co.uk. What a cnut.

90 + 2 mins: Djibril Cisse almost-but-doesn't-quite get put through on goal, shortly before the referee brings proceedings to a close with three short, shrill peeps on his whistle. Liverpool have pulled it off against a feeble Juventus side and will play Chelsea in the Champions League semi-final. Liverpool? In the semi-final? No disrespect to the under-strength, Harry Kewell- Igor Biscan- and Djimi Traore-carrying Scouse outfit, but if that doesn't devalue the whole competition I don't know what does.

Well fuck you we're there and we're gonna take those chelsea scum fuckers out of the cup. Bring on Istanbul!!!!!!

Guest Brian Stewart

If the Juventus side were feeble, then surely the competition would have been even more devalued? Wanker.

This was one of the best and most memorable of so many great performances. Can hardly believe it. Now let's put Chelsea in their place.

This is taken from the Guardian commentary website. The bloke who wrote it is called Barry Glendenning, email is barry.glendenning@guardian.co.uk. What a cnut.

90 + 2 mins: Djibril Cisse almost-but-doesn't-quite get put through on goal, shortly before the referee brings proceedings to a close with three short, shrill peeps on his whistle. Liverpool have pulled it off against a feeble Juventus side and will play Chelsea in the Champions League semi-final. Liverpool? In the semi-final? No disrespect to the under-strength, Harry Kewell- Igor Biscan- and Djimi Traore-carrying Scouse outfit, but if that doesn't devalue the whole competition I don't know what does.

Well fuck you we're there and we're gonna take those chelsea scum fuckers out of the cup. Bring on Istanbul!!!!!!

That wouldn't look out of place of Red Issue.

Some people are going to hurt real bad when we win the CL.

The media must be shitting itself at the thought of Liverpool actually going on and winning this competition. All these dogshit newspapers have written us off right from the start, ITV must have cringed when the Mancs & the Arse fell flat on their faces and they had to put us on their Tuesday night programme (Imagine how good Clive Tyldesly will feel commentating on the Final if we get through & win it!). Fergie must be pissed out of his mind tonight, his arch rivals march on in his beloved Champions League while his crumbling empire have to lower themselves to get to the final of the competition that a few years ago they deemed themselves too big to enter. And as for all those sick Red Issue arseholes, stick it right up your arses. They all hate the fact that we've made it this far so they try to devalue the achievement. But they can't. I'm so proud of the players and the fans tonight, I just hope every person thats gone out there comes home safe and sound. I can't wait to go to work tomorrow and piss all the people off that were telling me we were going to get stuffed. I love it!

This was posted on RAWK by Laddo. Enjoy the man being an even bigger gobshite.

"A reply from Barry Glendennig:

Why do all you Liverpool fans assume that anyone who doesn't follow your

rabble of grinders is automatically a Manchester United fan? I loathe

Manchester United, I don't follow Chelsea either and I couldn't care less

who wins the Champions League. So please tell me how you have arrived at

the conclusion that I am bitter about Liverpool getting into the final. Has

it ever occurred to you that there are plenty of people in the world who

are totally indifferent to what happens to Djimi Traore, Football Genius

and his chums? Don't assume that just because we're not for your team, it

automatically means we're against them.

And as for the injuries - hey, why don't you support one of the teams in

England that never, ever, ever suffers from injuries."

Guest SHEIK YERBOUTI
The media must be shitting itself at the thought of Liverpool actually going on and winning this competition. All these dogshit newspapers have written us off right from the start, ITV must have cringed when the Mancs & the Arse fell flat on their faces and they had to put us on their Tuesday night programme (Imagine how good Clive Tyldesly will feel commentating on the Final if we get through & win it!). Fergie must be pissed out of his mind tonight, his arch rivals march on in his beloved Champions League while his crumbling empire have to lower themselves to get to the final of the competition that a few years ago they deemed themselves too big to enter. And as for all those sick Red Issue arseholes, stick it right up your arses. They all hate the fact that we've made it this far so they try to devalue the achievement. But they can't. I'm so proud of the players and the fans tonight, I just hope every person thats gone out there comes home safe and sound. I can't wait to go to work tomorrow and piss all the people off that were telling me we were going to get stuffed. I love it![/QUOT

EXACTLY what he said. EXACTLY..

Guest SHEIK YERBOUTI

Really YNI. is that a proper reply from him??

If he is a reporter, then his command of the English language is complete SHITE! (Drewy waits for a correction from king of quill Paul)

Bask in the glory lads because he is a Chavski fan regardless of what he claims!

Bet he's fuckin shittin it as well!

Posted by BazC on Rawk

"remember our friend barry from the guardian?

well this was his reply to my email:

"I'm a Sunderland fan. I could not care less who wins the Champions League.

I'll happily write positive things about Liverpool the day they start

playing some positive football." "

I'm fed up of doing the Rashid, read the thread yourselves if you want, the last few pages.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php/topic,60097.320.html