You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trailer Park Boys

Last nights episode was fucking hilarious.Bubbles talking about his shopping carts in the ditch was class."That's a fucking goldmine down there.I'll come back for those cock suckers later."I say to everyone,watch it.

Bubbles... gotta love Bubbles. Chris would love the wrestling episode where Bubbles is 'The Green Bastard'.

Classic episode where Bubbles adopts a mountian lion (or cougar) and it's hooked on pot so he has to wean the cat off the dope.

Stu and cochaer, smokes , noww...give me a fucking smoke, you fucking idiot...

You're the Corey and Trevor of the GF.

Don't make me get all greanpeace on your ass and make you a deflipperized zone Patrick.

I rule and your show sucks, just accept it. Me and Cochcaer are just cooler than you so even if we are wrong, opinion will swing our way, the trend is set and the Inuit is made an outcast. And that is outcast, not OutKast like with a cooler name and a fancy Andre3000 vibe. We therefore become right!

You have 5 minutes to aboot turn on your comment before I buy lots of hairdryers and melt your country.

Tick-tock, Tick-tock, you don't have much time.

Don't make me get all greanpeace on your ass and make you a deflipperized zone Patrick.

I rule and your show sucks, just accept it. Me and Cochcaer are just cooler than you so even if we are wrong, opinion will swing our way, the trend is set and the Inuit is made an outcast. And that is outcast, not OutKast like with a cooler name and a fancy Andre3000 vibe. We therefore become right!

You have 5 minutes to aboot turn on your comment before I buy lots of hairdryers and melt your country.

Tick-tock, Tick-tock, you don't have much time.

Stu smells like poo-poo. So there. And the 300-million energy-sucking Yanks are doing more to my country than your loyalist hair-dryers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...