You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 years later...

i got caught by my mum when i was 17 watching RTL in the front room pants round ankles tripping the lights fantastic on strawberry acid. wasnt a great mother, son moment. and wanks on acid arent the best, neither is sex especially when the other person doesnt know

i got caught by my mum when i was 17 watching RTL in the front room pants round ankles tripping the lights fantastic on strawberry acid. wasnt a great mother, son moment. and wanks on acid arent the best, neither is sex especially when the other person doesnt know

That's the Bri I know, good lad....

Come on lads, you've all done it, even if Uncle Alan did have his finger up your bum at the time.

Don't confess to that by the way, speak to a real person if you want guidance.!

dont they say the most sensitive part of a mans body while he`s havign one off the wrist is

HIS HEARING :D :D

nearly got caught by the ma once, thankfully i was able to jump under the sheets quicker than she was able to open the door

a mate of mine was living with another fella a while back, anyway, my mate came home from the pub and found your man asleep on the sofa with his cock in his hand, my mate went back out to the front door, and SLAMMED IT LOUDLY, making sure he gave the other fella time to wake up and put his cock away

the other lad doesnt know to this day about it, but we all know :D :D :D

dont they say the most sensitive part of a mans body while he`s havign one off the wrist is

HIS HEARING :D :D

nearly got caught by the ma once, thankfully i was able to jump under the sheets quicker than she was able to open the door

a mate of mine was living with another fella a while back, anyway, my mate came home from the pub and found your man asleep on the sofa with his cock in his hand, my mate went back out to the front door, and SLAMMED IT LOUDLY, making sure he gave the other fella time to wake up and put his cock away

the other lad doesnt know to this day about it, but we all know :D :D :D

I bet he went and touched it first but hasnt told you that bit.

What she nearly woke up and caught you standing there - close call mate.

I actually know a bird who woke up and her father was standing over her having a wank!!! I'm not going into details in case someone on here knows her, (it's highly unlikely though), But it nearly ruined her life. It caused a real shit storm, a lot of secrets he's been keeping came out after it happened, a couple of other girls came out with what he'd done to them, the dirty horrible twat. She tried to commit suicide a couple of times. It was only a couple of years ago. But she's married with a kid now. And the dirty cunt who she caught got off with it.

I actually know a bird who woke up and her father was standing over her having a wank!!! I'm not going into details in case someone on here knows her, (it's highly unlikely though), But it nearly ruined her life. It caused a real shit storm, a lot of secrets he's been keeping came out after it happened, a couple of other girls came out with what he'd done to them, the dirty horrible twat. She tried to commit suicide a couple of times. It was only a couple of years ago. But she's married with a kid now. And the dirty cunt who she caught got off with it.

if that doesnt kill this thread, nothing will

Caught my mate having a wank in our hotel room when we went to Poland with the school.

Went down to the hotel bar for a bevvy, realised I'd left my money in my room, opened the door with the key card and lo and behold, my mate choking the chicken on his bed.

Very awkward.

Ive nearly been nicked a few times but always managed to escape.

Anyone ever had a middle of the night shuffle and made a noise, you stop and listen to see if anyone heard it?

I nicked my cousin having one on holiday, he thought I was in the shower and I crept in to scare him and there he is starkers cracking one off in the mirror! I quickly made my exit but looking back I should of well clocked on and scared the shit out of him.

I got caught by an ex-bird. She was asleep and I had the raging horn. She woke up, looked over and saw me quietly going about my business and then leaned over and sucked me off without saying a word. A brief moment of panic and embarassment but then the sweet, sweet slurping sensation took over... :-)

[%sig%]

Erm I'm not sure that this counts as being 'caught' .. unless of course she was already your ex at the time of the event and you had crept into her bedroom to wank next to her? :whistle: