You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Marilyn Manson

Guest SharQ

4 hours ago, Mudface said:

Sweet would have done it better. I like Fight Song as well.

That whole album is brilliant. Apparently it's a rock opera best played from last song to first. I've never done that myself but I'm intrigued by the idea.

4 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

That whole album is brilliant. Apparently it's a rock opera best played from last song to first. I've never done that myself but I'm intrigued by the idea.

I went off it a bit when our sleazebag neighbours used to play it loud as fuck at 4 in the morning all the time. Had to get a noise restraint order on the cunts in the end.

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Skids wont like this 

*shrugs* When the nursery started asking why our 1 year old baby was so tired and tetchy, something had to be done. Violence wasn't an option, it was a woman who worked at a nightclub who was renting the place and inviting back her cunt mates after she'd finished here bar shift.

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I can imagine Dita was the dominant one in that particular relationship 

Dunno, even in this there are a few red flags: Von Teese stated, "I wasn't supportive of his partying or his relationship with another girl. As much as I loved him, I wasn't going to be part of that." Von Teese also stated that she gave Manson an ultimatum, and said that "it didn't work. Instead, it made me the enemy."

Guess she was just strong enough to walk away. Seems he started going for younger women after that.

Not a fan of his stuff, most of the talent in that act came from John 5 or "borrowed" from Reznor.

41 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Dunno, even in this there are a few red flags: Von Teese stated, "I wasn't supportive of his partying or his relationship with another girl. As much as I loved him, I wasn't going to be part of that." Von Teese also stated that she gave Manson an ultimatum, and said that "it didn't work. Instead, it made me the enemy."

Guess she was just strong enough to walk away. Seems he started going for younger women after that.

Not a fan of his stuff, most of the talent in that act came from John 5 or "borrowed" from Reznor.

It's all watered down Ministry. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Sweet were boss

Fun fact. Lead singer Brian Connolly of Sweet and Mark McManus of TV Series Taggart fame were brothers. Connolly was adopted by the McManus family as a youngster. Rumours suggested McManus father may have actually been Connolly's natural father and Connolly and McManus may have been half brothers?