Nunavut Patrick

New Holiday for men

We've got steak in and when I just mentioned it to Mrs Turdseye she seemed enthusiastic about the other half of the bargain. Then I remembered that I've got tickets for a fucking league two game tonight and she'll probably be asleep by the time I get home.

Maybe next year.

• Upvote 1

Being single, I'm just going to have to attempt to suck myself off. Or just pay the £82 fine and have a wank instead.

Roll a fillet steak up and fuck it.
  • Upvote 1

I've got steak in the slow cooker and might get a blowie if my 6month old doesn't cock block me.

The fact you have your steak.in the slow cooker should be enough to.do that for you

The fact you have your steak.in the slow cooker should be enough to.do that for you

Try cooking Steak with a a baby and a 6 year old mithering the fuck out of you.

Beeks loves steak and blow jobs doesn't he.

It's his annual visit to this forum.

He must spend 364 days walking around with blue balls and eating lentils.  This is the one magic night he gets to fill his belly and empty his bag.

Live it well, Beeky, live it well.

I lad in our work mentions it on Facebook without fail every year acting all lad bible about it. Not quite the same bants as when he was bladdered at last Christmas work night out when he was almost in tears telling a few of us he's sleeping in separate rooms to his wife because she prefers to sleep in her own space and the last time they had sex was when they conceived their kid, who's now three.

I lad in our work mentions it on Facebook without fail every year acting all lad bible about it. Not quite the same bants as when he was bladdered at last Christmas work night out when he was almost in tears telling a few of us he's sleeping in separate rooms to his wife because she prefers to sleep in her own space and the last time they had sex was when they conceived their kid, who's now three.

Grim

Lucky bastard! My youngest is 25 and thats the last time I got my leg over.

• Upvote 4