You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

.. alert, alert 'MARCEL MK 2'...

Guest saturday shopper

So then, which 'other posters' posess the intelligence of a newt? I want to see your findings on the intelligence level of newts.

You in fact are the tit because of your blatant arse-licking and your clear contradictions. Firstly you claim you have ignored SS then you say there are reasons why you 'ribbed' him. So which is it?

Or are you just waiting to gauge board opinion first?

And as for the language side i am constantly amazed at the way the overseas posters can formulate their ideas into this language. If im honest people like 05 Milan, Kurt and DT probably have a better grasp of the mechanics of english than i do. Fair play to them.

But so the fuck what if SS writes the way he does? Does it bother you that much?

If you read what I said then you would know that I was ignoring making a direct reference to his racism as it would be pointless. Arse-licking, whom? I was merely defending myself form being accused of ignoring his racism. That's not arse-licking, it's sticking up for myself. And yes you are in fact a tit, man with many issues who goes out of his way to make grievances with people.

I could actually find papers on the intellectual capacity of Newts as I am student Cognitive Neuroscientist. As part of my learning I learning I have to do intelligence in other species, in fact, it is the module that I am reading at the moment. Harry Harlow and his work with monkies, relating to attachment in infancy is something that I am currently reading. My next assignment is to do with intelligence and how much of it is due to genetic inheritence and how much of it is down to environmental conditioning.

....no....doesn't get me going....hehe..wirrall vs liverpool.....it's like a derby...or as they say in Espania....rain on the plain.....at least the 'Hun' can take a ribbing....ol Col, mate...

You forgot to use your SS log-in ;-)

Don't really see any kind of ban is in order.SS is one of the forum "founders" and I've seen many worse posts on here.

You're constantly bitching at me. I've done fuck all to you, so to me, you went out of your way to make a grievance with me. The lack of intelligence was an insinuation meant directly for you. You're like a moaning woman, I get less jip from my bird than I do you.

If you really are as interested in the intelligence of your bretheren as you seem then read http://www.nervenet.org/papers/NUMBER_REV_1988.html

Paul do you not think banning him from the forum is just a tad harsh?

I dont agree at all with being on Rafas' case but calling someone a 'spic' isnt worse than calling a race of people 'yids' as some others like to say on here. You never pull them up.Im not saying im particularly offended by either word but you have to be fair.

I don't think it's harsh SG, and I don't remember seeing anyone on here use the word "yid" apart from a lad called Ste H last summer who I hounded relentlessly and got banned under three (count 'em) different user names.

I fucking hate racism; especially the lazy sort thrown around by SS. I couldn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks that makes me (PC is the usual lazy retort of the closet racism-apologists); I can't stand shit like this. It's crept in too often recently and I don't want to see it on here; we're way better than that.

The sound of silence?

Some of us have other things to do now and again rather than hang round waiting for a reply of an arse licking, Scouse wannabe. Not everyone can cram the same amount of daily posts in as you.

Like your photo of me though, just like looking into a mirror that. You show your intelligence with these double intendres, the sound of silence, Art Garfunkel. Wow, bet you just love those cryptic crosswords.

Listen Dr Doolittle i wasnt picking on you and its hardly 'out of my way' if im sitting at a keyboard. You were having a go at SS and i merely pointed a thing or two out. If you cant take that then obviously its you who is going out of your way to have a go. But i dont mess round with kids. Well, not anymore anyway. Er....

Paul i can see your point mate but ive seen the word used by a few others, not naming names, so it just seemed a little hypocritical. But i believe you when you say you didnt know.

As for what people think of you i think its admirable that you stand up for something you believe in.

If you cant take that then obviously its you who is going out of your way to have a go. How I can I simultaneously be a brown nose and stand up for myself, you tell me. Scouse, wannabe, I won't even respond to that as I don't want to pigeon hole scousers as being the tit that you are. Anyway, I'm off to eat my scran and to see Mrs Robinson.

Yeah thats me, the game's up.

I am indeed richie simmons and i can help you too, YKI, to lose weight.

But you'll have to wait a while as im in the middle of a 9 mth contract with all premiership referees.

Then YKI ill get you out of that computer chair of yours and together we can do it, we'll take that weight from you. Once more you will be able to see your dick. ;-)

Yeah thats me, the game's up.

I am indeed richie simmons and i can help you too, YKI, to lose weight.

But you'll have to wait a while as im in the middle of a 9 mth contract with all premiership referees.

Then YKI ill get you out of that computer chair of yours and together we can do it, we'll take that weight from you. Once more you will be able to see your dick. ;-)

Ha, ha, if only you knew. Couldn't be further from the truth.

Thought you were going 'fer yer scran la' YKI.

Ill help you, as promised, with your weight if you could talk to your little animal friends for me and see if they have a cure for this 'walking personality disordered freakism' i seem to have picked up.

Thanks Dr Doolittle.

Or we could just stop these silly little games and get back to ripping joke royles head?

The chioce is yours.