You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

.. alert, alert 'MARCEL MK 2'...

Guest saturday shopper

Guest saturday shopper

... how does this club, [and parry] do it!? not content with hireing the worst manager in the history of LFC,... than they go and do it again with "Benny & the spic's" ...................... well its a good job hes the "best coach/manager" in the world,... as some would have you believe,.. hahaha,... fuck knows what it id be like if he was only good, average, or poor....the last straw was yesterday,... oh,.. and carra being the best c/h in england..... FFS amigo......

... how does this club, [and parry] do it!? not content with hireing the worst manager in the history of LFC,... than they go and do it again with "Benny & the spic's" ...................... well its a good job hes the "best coach/manager" in the world,... as some would have you believe,.. hahaha,... fuck knows what it id be like if he was only good, average, or poor....the last straw was yesterday,... oh,.. and carra being the best c/h in england..... FFS amigo......

what are you supposed to be exactly? why is it that my spelling skills in english are far beyond yours? I'm not even from your country you retard :lol: . go back to wanking off to dixie "unintentional butthead" dean and the rest of that pathetic, miserable, no-class team that you "support", and rid us of your despicable racist remarks

Cuckoo.....cuckoo...cuckoo

F*cking hell SS, it didn't take you long.

Love the "spic's" jibe - classy mate.

I know one thing, his English is a lot better than yours is.

Guest saturday shopper
F*cking hell SS, it didn't take you long.

Love the "spic's" jibe - classy mate.

..... oh come on col, lets not fall out again,.. as you know, we all have different opinion's, and i make no apologies for having "Benny & the Jet's" as one of my all time fav's,.. so there !..... now im speaking to col cos we go back abit, haha,.. and abit of history, plus the fact the other posters on this thread are the usual bunch of arse's,. who can either insult, spell, or fart better than,. said poster,.. me ., oh not forgetting those whose grammar is superior, .. haha, so what.................. anyway i diverse,... fact is after 6 years, the most suitable candidate was ignored for benny, and so the pain begins all over again,.... and MARTIN remains "A success story waiting to happen" ....

..... oh come on col, lets not fall out again,.. as you know, we all have different opinion's, and i make no apologies for having "Benny & the Jet's" as one of my all time fav's,.. so there !..... now im speaking to col cos we go back abit, haha,.. and abit of history, plus the fact the other posters on this thread are the usual bunch of arse's,. who can either insult, spell, or fart better than,. said poster,.. me ., oh not forgetting those whose grammar is superior, .. haha, so what.................. anyway i diverse,... fact is after 6 years, the most suitable candidate was ignored for benny, and so the pain begins all over again,.... and MARTIN remains "A success story waiting to happen" ....

I repeat: what are you supposed to be? :lol:

Martin O'Neil, a bigger long ball merchant than Houllier. Big man up front in Hartson, smaller, faster forward in Henrik Larsson before he left. Any similarities between the Owen and Heskey partnership? Martin O'Neil has done well in a two horse title, big deal, so did Souness.

You scrutinise the credentials of Benitez and say that he isn't good enough and then try to imply that Martin O'Neil is a better candidate for the job. Don't make me laugh. Oops, you already have.

SS,

You are kidding about O'Neill right?

You stopped watching GH's Reds because of the lack of football, if anything O'Neill's preferred style of play is far more inspid.

You'd find yourself shopping on a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and a Wednesday - in fact which ever day we are playing.

Guest saturday shopper
SS,

You are kidding about O'Neill right?

You stopped watching GH's Reds because of the lack of football, if anything O'Neill's preferred style of play is far more inspid.

You'd find yourself shopping on a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and a Wednesday - in fact which ever day we are playing.

............................ Nice one col, but in all honestly you are right, even though your a "HUN" from the "JUNGLE"... but hey, thats no slur, if i had a pound for every time i got pissed down in Govan, i'd be a rich man.... So then how come they looked the dogs bollocks when they dumped us at anfield, compared to benny's showings on saturday, and away in general....... Oh and right once again, in respect to my shopping habit's,.... fact is, Marcel got me outa the habit after almost 40 years of loyal service, so with work commitments, i just choose my games now,.. the derby being no 1 on my list,... and having a mate from the old days on the inside,. so to speak, i can choose when to shop, work, or suffer our latest flop in charge.... good init !? hahaha.... UP THE TEDDY BEARS....

............................ Nice one col, but in all honestly you are right, even though your a "HUN" from the "JUNGLE"... but hey, thats no slur, if i had a pound for every time i got pissed down in Govan, i'd be a rich man.... So then how come they looked the dogs bollocks when they dumped us at anfield, compared to benny's showings on saturday, and away in general....... Oh and right once again, in respect to my shopping habit's,.... fact is, Marcel got me outa the habit after almost 40 years of loyal service, so with work commitments, i just choose my games now,.. the derby being no 1 on my list,... and having a mate from the old days on the inside,. so to speak, i can choose when to shop, work, or suffer our latest flop in charge.... good init !? hahaha.... UP THE TEDDY BEARS....

You need to cut down on the crack, it's not good for you.

SS, if we use that logic mate you'd have to say that Crystal Palace played us off the park at Anfield as well.

Trevor Francis for Anfield? ;)

Dave, what about a ban for this tit? Outright racial slurs on here is fucking bang out of order. Everyone ignores his shite because he's a freak, but this is well over the top.

I just ignore it because he isn't worth bothering about. It didn't go unnoticed but he's obviously that disjointed that there's no point in reasoning with him. At least with some other members when they go ott they are reasonable. You just wouldn't be able to reason with this freak. Hence me picking up on how poor his English is compared to the 'foreigners' he was criticising.

Dave, what about a ban for this tit? Outright racial slurs on here is fucking bang out of order. Everyone ignores his shite because he's a freak, but this is well over the top.

Paul do you not think banning him from the forum is just a tad harsh?

I dont agree at all with being on Rafas' case but calling someone a 'spic' isnt worse than calling a race of people 'yids' as some others like to say on here. You never pull them up.Im not saying im particularly offended by either word but you have to be fair.

Then theres people like YKI who say they 'ignore it' but if you look through the post he's replied and tried to wind SS up further.

If SS came on and continually spouted his shite all the way through a thread then yes id say fuck it, but theres actually an arguement in there.

And who gives a fuck by the way if someones use of the english language isnt up to their standards?

I ignored making direct references to his blatant racism and tried to wind him up in return for it. You would get more coherency from him if you explained Einstein's theory of General Relativity than you would by trying to explain why it's wrong to be racist. He obviously possess the intellect of a newt, like other posters on this site. You are a tit. If you can't see the reason why I ribbed him for his sub-standard English then you're as soft as he is. It is blatant hypocrisy to have a go at someone for being foreign when that foreign person is more aware of the culture and the language than you are.