You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

offal site

Gav

• 14 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
18 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Fucking hell. Tried to download the ‘Free NFC Pass’ this morning to receive friends and family tickets. Literally the only way of finding the correct working link is to dick about on Live Chat and have them send it to you. 

The website is like a maze. 

Can you send me that link please bud?

I was having the same issue as listed above, eventfully managed to find the general admission NFC pass that Bob talks of. Thought it’d work from there but it’s still not.

my mate forwarded a ticket to me yesterday but I’ve still not received the ticket email ‘you have been forwarded a ticket’.

I’ve downloaded gen admission NFC pass despite the website saying it updates automatically. I’m desperate for advice here, ticket office not accepting calls!

13 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I was having the same issue as listed above, eventfully managed to find the general admission NFC pass that Bob talks of. Thought it’d work from there but it’s still not.

my mate forwarded a ticket to me yesterday but I’ve still not received the ticket email ‘you have been forwarded a ticket’.

I’ve downloaded gen admission NFC pass despite the website saying it updates automatically. I’m desperate for advice here, ticket office not accepting calls!

I downloaded my daughter's NFC last night as she's going on one of my mates STs. The download of the pass was fine. As soon as he transferred the ticket, I could see it in her account online. There was no email like last season. The ticket didn't show up on the NFC pass, but it updated overnight and I can see it now. 

12 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I downloaded my daughter's NFC last night as she's going on one of my mates STs. The download of the pass was fine. As soon as he transferred the ticket, I could see it in her account online. There was no email like last season. The ticket didn't show up on the NFC pass, but it updated overnight and I can see it now. 

Thanks mate. I have waited overnight for it to appear but I just get the blank NFC pass on Apple wallet still.

I would log in to check if it’s at least appeared on my account but it’s too busy and I just sit waiting. I had stuff to do today too like speak to GP, pick up medicine, but instead I’m sat in trying to fucking sort this. How can they still be this shit?

7 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Thanks mate. I have waited overnight for it to appear but I just get the blank NFC pass on Apple wallet still.

I would log in to check if it’s at least appeared on my account but it’s too busy and I just sit waiting. I had stuff to do today too like speak to GP, pick up medicine, but instead I’m sat in trying to fucking sort this. How can they still be this shit?

Dunno if you can bypass the queue using this link? 

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/CrmDetails.aspx#eSRO_Crm_ActiveTickets

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Dunno if you can bypass the queue using this link? 

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/CrmDetails.aspx#eSRO_Crm_ActiveTickets

Na, but thanks for the suggestion mate.

The website doesn't even put me in a queue it just says I need to reset my password to log in to the 'new' site then has that timer thing on for ever. I have managed to log in on my phone and the ticket is at least viewable on my account but it for some reason now has my old mobile number in my details. Must be a fault or something their end. I'm trying to edit it but it keeps crashing. All this to watch us lose to Bournemouth haha

Just now, Reckoner said:

Na, but thanks for the suggestion mate. It doesn't even put me in a queue it just says I need to reset my password to log in to the 'new' site then has that timer thing on for ever. I have managed to log in on my phone and the ticket is at least viewable on my account but it for some reason now has my old mobile number in my details. Must be a fault or something their end. I'm trying to edit it but it keeps crashing. All this to watch us lose to Bournemouth haha

It's a fucking shambles. And everything they've ever done for as long as I can remember is a shambles. I don't really understand how they make it so hard. 

• Upvote 1