You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hate mail from a blue...

dave u

Who the fook are you to call everton 'Britains bitterest' lookign at your

contactoage, you got one guy whos danish , whichis local for fookin

redshite. Dirty Red Shite, Murders,

I went to anfield once and sat next to a norwegian , who kept singing ' yah

liverpool reds' sad twats get with the programe, wall pushin pricks

At everton we have genuine fans, not theese suited up, norwegian, danish

tossers

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SCOUSER IN THE KOP , HAVE YOU FOOK

You can hear him spitting as he types. The spelling is purely down to the fact that he isn't allowed to remove the straightjacket and typing on oversize safe rubber spectrumesque keys with your face is not as easy as you might think.

Ha! Ha!

"Fook" - spoken like a true Scouser. "Fat Head Ted" isn't that Ted "the head" Stead from the world stare out championships?

I actually thought it was Joe Royle until he threw on Ted at the end...

But then again Ted may be Joe`s attempt to be anynomous! 8)

Guest Anders

People become supporters for two reasons. Either they support the a local team, because they feel a connection to the place and it’s football team, or because they like something about the club/team. It could of course be both. I my own case, which must be the case of any Liverpool supporter not living on the Merseyside, my support has to do with reason number two.

For me Liverpool Football Club reprensents a set of values, standards and ideals, that I personally cherish in sports. Of course the way Liverpool plays football (especially in the seventies and eighties) initially got me hooked. But as I learned more about the club, eventually the other things came to be at least as important, as the way we play. These are the things, that make Liverpool such a special club, and something that Everton as a club will never have!

I know many people find it hard to understand, that you can support a club in another country far away. But the above are the reason, why I support this club. I don’t know if I’ll ever be regarded as a true red by people living on the Merseyside, and frankly I don’t care. I know how I feel about this club, and that’s enough for me.

I think a tribute to the club, that it has foreign supporters, and that these are loyal in their support, even when times are not so good (as the last couple of years under Houllier).

If Everton-fans by the way, had a little more outside contact maybe they wouldn’t be as inbred, mentally and physically :yes:

the funny thing is that he uses the fact that LFC have foreign supporters as an argument for that we are the bitter ones, not them..get with the program? which program? the "meaningless little shit-club with inbred half-wits who only want supporters from their own city"-program? what an unbelievable lack of ambition...

• Upvote 1

Just revisting the blues are inbred mutants who can't form a legible sentence theme - come on give them a break. They are not conversing in their first language.

Croeso I Cymru - you thick blue nose tosser

And they have the gall to criticise our foreign following - if it wasn't for the road out of Wales their ground would be empty (sorry emptier)

The poor blue nose is too thick to think of using a different shoe laces. I bet he's twenty-eight, lives with some fat eighteen year old whose arse is made out of blancmange. They'll have two kids called Britney and Jordan. You get the picture, blues nose Scals (note the use of the word Scal and not Chav). Chav is for southerners...... :ermm:

Guest glen buck

It's only since reading this the other day that I actually went and checked out the "Britain's Bitterest" page on this site. I last looked at it maybe 2 years ago and it's changed since then, though I can't remember if it's been replaced by different stuff, or just added to.

But it's great stuff anyway, and what these utter arseholes can't handle more than anything else, is the fact that every word of it is true. It's not just a wind up, it's not just a piss take, it's all true, every single word and that's what hurts them.

This prick, instead of sending hate mail, should be down on his hands and knees thanking all connected with the site that the page only runs to eleven items.

If I was doing it the whole site would crash under the sheer weight of the amount of material to choose from.

Wonderful stuff.

:thumbsup:

(But me Dad's 84, Blue, and I love him to bits).

:thumbup: