You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wright-Phillips

Brownie

I was lucky enough to see his goal earlier tonight and it was a an absolute peach. Unstoppable strike.

The kid amazes me every week and I love watching him play. I'm not gonna start saying stuff like 'rafa sign him up' because he's probably out of our range but he's a fantastic player and if he was ever available we should be at the front of the queue to sign him.

I agree; he's class. I'd prefer him to Joaquin - who's a better player - because he can do it in The Premiership and he seems to be continually improving. The figures being bandied about in relation to him are stupid though. £17m is a huge sum in today's market.

Said about 18 months ago I'd love us to sign him, and since then he's gotten way better. He's fucking ace and we should have signed him this summer.

We paid £8m for Garcia and Josemi combined. We probably could have got SWP for that.

Exactly.

Davey Thommo rules, Remeber Dave when he was walkin through the Main stand car park on his phone an i heard him say 'No am still at fuckin Coventry arnt i' fuckin class, he said in an interview aswell hed love to be back at liverpool an stilll goes the game when he can, an who could deny him the peach he scored against us on his return (especially as we still won) oh yeh an quality use of the word dime Milan.

I agree; he's class. I'd prefer him to Joaquin - who's a better player - because he can do it in The Premiership and he seems to be continually improving. The figures being bandied about in relation to him are stupid though. £17m is a huge sum in today's market.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the figures you read in the press. I reckon a fee of around £8-10m would secure his services.

HNY (well and December, since Ive not posted in a while!), as an aside on this, the thing about SWP is that he was, allegedly, only signed by City cos they wanted to secure the services of his younger brother Bradley, who is now starting to play in the 1st team.

Maybe we should offer 10m for both...

On the subject of Brothers (not the proverbial black man) didnt United take the younger Rooney aswell, from what iv heard an the little iv seen hes as good as anythin around for his age.

tis true. And he's uglier than anything around for his age an all!