You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arne Slot

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Like he gives a fuck 

Can imagine his irritation when Edwards rings to wreck his buzz in Ibiza with needless calls about some transfer or fixture nonsense. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I've seen more pictures of him on holiday than I have of him in Liverpool. Sorry but if I was taking over one of the best teams in the the world I wouldn't be sitting on a fucking beach tanning my bald head.

On 03/06/2024 at 18:48, Ne Moe Imya said:

I hope that there is never any kind of official announcement or welcome interview at all.

Not because I don't like Slot or anything, I'm just enjoying watching all of our weirdest fans moan about it.

Just keep it going, Arne.

‘While it’s a massive honour to manage this great club, if I’m honest I’d rather have had another week hitting Pacha every night in my boiler suit, waving my glow sticks and blowing my whistle and munching on the occasional, how you say, disco biscuit? But we are where we are and I’m also contractually obliged to say that I hope I can understand the scouse of Trent and Curtis.’ 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, andyj said:

I've seen more pictures of him on holiday than I have of him in Liverpool. Sorry but if I was taking over one of the best teams in the the world I wouldn't be sitting on a fucking beach tanning my bald head.

You are basically an idiot.

Can’t believe he’s this naive, spending all day every day at Kirkby isn’t sustainable over the whole season if you come back this early. Especially not with a family. He’s gonna be burned out by Christmas. Look at Pep, he doesn’t even get back to Manchester until August.

Just now, Caramac said:

So after swanning around on holiday the first thing he does is saunters into the office and sits down.

obl5RvZ.gif

What kind of cunt is happy on their first day back from holidays? Bad egg that lad.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't be surprised if this bloke ends up working from home in Holland. He could do the team talk via Teams or Zoom then watch the game live on a dodgy stream and phone his assistant when he wants to make a sub. Jim Ratcliffe wouldn't stand for that but I doubt John Henry will be arsed.

3 minutes ago, AHA said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this bloke ends up working from home in Holland. He could do the team talk via Teams or Zoom then watch the game live on a dodgy stream and phone his assistant when he wants to make a sub. Jim Ratcliffe wouldn't stand for that but I doubt John Henry will be arsed.

At least he won't have to deal with Saturday kick offs at 12:30.

19 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

It's been weird every step of the way with the timing of all this. I'm sure this press conference will get lost in the noise of the Scotland game tonight. 

Back page: Sorry Scotland get Toblerone bumming

Inside: New bloke finally makes appearance at work. Says platitudes. 

12 minutes ago, Caramac said:

So after swanning around on holiday the first thing he does is saunters into the office and sits down.

obl5RvZ.gif

“Yeah it was fucking boss mate, me bird booked us a week back there for the international break.”

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1