You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

BEST EVER Movie Quote

Gav

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you've never seen Al Pacino's dressing room speech in 'Any Given Sunday' then get on it because its superb and so inspiring.

Gotta love Tim Robbins in Shawshank Redemption - 'Get busy living, or get busy dying'

'He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!'

Vincent Vega: By your rationale, a pig would cease to be a filthy animal if it had a good personality.

Jules: It'd have to be a pretty fucking charming pig not like that Arnold from Greenacres!

I wish I knew what Greenacres was.

And in Goodfellas. When Ray Liotta is about to go out and his wife is kissing him. He's like I gotta go. She goes down on him and he's like oooooooooohhhhhhh alright!

Classic

The path of the righteous brother is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill, sheperds his brothers through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and FURIOUS anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know that my name is the LORD when I lay my vengeance upon you.

And you thought I had to check that up somewhere (cue some smartarse to pick out small error)

Vincent Vega: By your rationale, a pig would cease to be a filthy animal if it had a good personality.

Jules: It'd have to be a pretty fucking charming pig not like that Arnold from Greenacres!

I wish I knew what Greenacres was.

And in Goodfellas. When Ray Liotta is about to go out and his wife is kissing him. He's like I gotta go. She goes down on him and he's like oooooooooohhhhhhh alright!

Classic

Green Acres was an American comedy from late 60's.Set on farm with Arnold a talking pig.

Not exactly Monty Python but quite surreal for the time.

Classic

Also if you notice in the scene of goodfellas where she visits him in nick, the camera is panning all the cons with their visitors, and you see a baldy bloke covered in tattoos, bobbing his birds head up and down in his crotch.

Another classic moment.

One of the greatest films of all time.

Everything the drill Sergant said in Full Metal Jacket

"Im gonna gouge out your eyballs and skull fuck you".

"Private Pile you Climb obstacle coursed like old people fuck"

"Hell i like you you got guts you can come round to my house and fuck my sister" *then proceeds to punch Joker in the stomach*

"Your the kind a guy who would fucka person in the Ass and not give him the common courtesy to give him a reach around"

etc etc etc

Amen to that, and also:

- Where are you from, private Snowball?

- Sir, I'm from Texas, sir!

- Texas? There are only steers and queers from Texas, and you ain't got no horns boy, so that makes it pretty obious, doesn't it?

Pulp Fiction: Everything Marcello says in that basement after he's been buttfucked.

- Step aside, Butch.

- What now? I'm gonna get a couple of hard pipe-pettin' n**gaz to go to work on the homies here, with a pair of tongs and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I'm going medieaval on your ass!

- Don't mention this to anyone. This is between me and Mr. Soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-shortass-life-in-substantial-agony-and-pain-rapist here.

Begbie in Trainspotting, after throwing that glass over his shoulder:

-Right. The lassie's been glassed and noone leaves till we find the cunt who did it!

And of course anything Yoda says. "Try? There is no try. Either do or do not."

Far an away the best scene in the movie.

JULES

I will never forgive your ass for

this shit. This is some fucked-up

repugnant shit!

VINCENT

Did you ever hear the philosophy

that once a man admits he's wrong,

he's immediately forgiven for all

wrong-doings?

JULES

Man, get outta my face with that

shit! The motherfucker who said

that never had to pick up itty-

bitty pieces of skull with his

fingers on account of your dumb

ass.

VINCENT

I got a threshold, Jules. I got a

threshold for the abuse I'll take.

And you're crossin' it. I'm a race

car and you got me in the red.

Redline 7000, that's where you are.

Just know, it's fuckin' dangerous

to be drivin' a race car when it's

in the red. I could blow.

JULES

You're gettin' ready to blow? Well I'm

a mushroom-cloud-layin'

motherfucker! motherfuck Every time my

fingers touch brain I'm "SUPERFLY

T.N.T," I'm the "GUNS OF NAVARONE."

I'm what Jimmie Walker usta talk

about. In fact, what the fuck am I

doin' in the back? You're the

motherfucker should be on brain

detail. We're tradin'. I'm

washin' windows and you're pickin'

up this ni****'s skull.

Whats yer most memorable quote from the movies

1) I hate to see you go , But I love to watch you leave - Face Off John Travolta

2) Say 'ello to my little friend! - Scarface Al Pacino

3) There's another saying, Senator: Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining - Josie Wales ( clint Eastwood)

4) I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse - Godfather Marlon Brando

5a) Charlie don't surf - Apocolypse now robert Duvall

5b)We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!-Apocolypse now Marlon Brando

5c)I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory -Apocolypse now robert Duvall

"Yippie Kay Eh Mother Fucker!!!" Die Hard

"You gonna bark all day little doggy, or you gonna bite?" Resivour Dogs

Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez, Known as the Rat.

also the scene in the trailer in True Romance. Christopher Walken(mafia) talking to Dennis Hopper(ex cop).I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincent Coccotti. I work as counsel for Mr. Blue Lou Boyle, the man your son stole from. I hear you were once a cop so I can assume you've heard of us before. Am I correct?

This whole scene is top

Got to be this, from the best cop movie ever - Dirty Harry:

Mayor: I don't want to have any more trouble like you had last year in the Filmore District, understand? That's my policy.

Harry: "Yeah, well when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard that's my policy.

Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?

Harry: "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross."

Class!

Whats yer most memorable quote from the movies

1) I hate to see you go , But I love to watch you leave - Face Off John Travolta

2) Say 'ello to my little friend! - Scarface Al Pacino

3) There's another saying, Senator: Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining - Josie Wales ( clint Eastwood)

4) I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse - Godfather Marlon Brando

5a) Charlie don't surf - Apocolypse now robert Duvall

5b)We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!-Apocolypse now Marlon Brando

5c)I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory -Apocolypse now robert Duvall