You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FUCKIN JOSEMI and the Ego's reaction

drewy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst reply EVER!

Norsepudlian - meaning small child who spends his time stuffing effigys of Steven Gerrard up his hoop for pleasure! Can also be found wasting every other fuckers time (and his own anal pleasure time) on various forums from his Manchester home!!!

I have nothing against these forums and the fanzine, I think both are fairly accurate on what they say and bring up many good points. However I do think the criticism of our Captain is overly harsh!!!! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and that is exactly what Fanzine's and Forums are about but nobody except stevie himself knows for a fact what was implied by his celebration and it could have meant anything. I do agree it is stupid of him not to make his intentions of staying or going clear but the fact is he is still giving 110% and doing that whilst considering living (if he is) shows a certain level of loyalty and love for this club as well as character in itself. Also if he does stay, I suspect there will be a sharp U-turn in peoples oppinion of him from those so harshly criticising him so I think that (not neccesarily criticism as a whole) of him but at least the level of criticism and hatred directed towards him should be lowered. He is our captain after all and as long as he remains so and continues to give 110% like he has been doing he should receieve our full support.

I have nothing against these forums and the fanzine, I think both are fairly accurate on what they say and bring up many good points. However I do think the criticism of our Captain is overly harsh!!!! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and that is exactly what Fanzine's and Forums are about but nobody except stevie himself knows for a fact what was implied by his celebration and it could have meant anything. I do agree it is stupid of him not to make his intentions of staying or going clear but the fact is he is still giving 110% and doing that whilst considering living (if he is) shows a certain level of loyalty and love for this club as well as character in itself. Also if he does stay, I suspect there will be a sharp U-turn in peoples oppinion of him from those so harshly criticising him so I think that (not neccesarily criticism as a whole) of him but at least the level of criticism and hatred directed towards him should be lowered. He is our captain after all and as long as he remains so and continues to give 110% like he has been doing he should receieve our full support.

Your view on The Ego reminds me so much of my own with regard to GH last season (before the Portsmouth game left me crumbling): you're desperately trying to deny what everyone deep down knows to be true.

The Ego says he's a fan, but doesn't behave like one. He's a fantastic player, but he'll be off at the first opportunity. Eulogising his commitment on the pitch is clutching at straws. He's a twat and we all know it.

Guest Norsepudlian

The Ego says he's a fan, but doesn't behave like one. He's a fantastic player, but he'll be off at the first opportunity. Eulogising his commitment on the pitch is clutching at straws. He's a twat and we all know it.

Any facts in there?

I was browsing through RAWK I think it was and like most other sites its agreed that you are (nearly) all cunts on here.

I take satisfaction from that.

You remind me of a ten pin bowling team giving high fives out.

You think you are the boys but everyone around you knows you are nobs.

Any facts in there?

I was browsing through RAWK I think it was and like most other sites its agreed that you are (nearly) all cunts on here.

Why not pick a forum that you like, and stick with it? Its makes no sense to me how you hate everybody on this forum, but continue to surf in when you chose and get yourself frustrated by what you read?

There are many T.V. programmes that I hate, but seldom do I watch them just for the sake of reminding myself how much I dislike them. Stay away!!

Or are you just hoping to be banned again? something petty you can talk about on the other forums??

Either way, Gerrard issues aside, find something that makes you happy and stick with it, Koptalk,RAWK, whatever makes you happy.

Any facts in there?

What's the point of your posts? We clearly disagree and neither of us will change the other's point of view. I don't see what you think all your abuse of this forum achieves. If you want a discussion, I'm well up for it, but a slanging match? I can't be arsed (especially when you seem to think that I'll be bothered by the views of people on a site I never go on). If you want to debate The Ego, over to you...

Any facts in there?

Interesting. But how many other sites or fanzines have given coverage to the youth teams and reserves? how many of those sites have kept their readers informed of the progress of the younger players? Indeed, how many sites or fanzines have carried exclusive interviews with both Carra and Mellor - who both keep in touch with the Editor, because they're so obviously upset with what is written. How many sites carried a question and answer session with the local Liverpool journalist? RAWK - er, no. Big Duncan's Big Web of Bollocks - er, no.

Strange, eh? Considering we're all so hated and all.

Interesting. But how many other sites or fanzines have given coverage to the youth teams and reserves? how many of those sites have kept their readers informed of the progress of the younger players? Indeed, how many sites or fanzines have carried exclusive interviews with both Carra and Mellor - who both keep in touch with the Editor, because they're so obviously upset with what is written. How many sites carried a question and answer session with the local Liverpool journalist? RAWK - er, no. Big Duncan's Big Web of Bollocks - er, no.

Strange, eh? Considering we're all so hated and all.

What he said.

Any facts in there?

I really don't like this kind of "duels". Lets just shake hands and lower our voices shall we? ;)

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Any facts in there?

As DT asked (and you, oddly enough, never answered) "Why do you keep coming back then?"

Just go away and let us whinge in peace you irritating cack-stain.

TLW and RAWK - friends to be honest, I have never seen any anti TLW stuff on RAWK - these are the best two LFC sites on the net.

Can't wait for the TLW-RAWK double scarf to come out a la Celtic/LFC.

There was a thread on there about fanzines and some were of the opinion that TLW didn't handle the GH departure well. I guess some like everything to be sugar-coated gummy gummy gumdrops.

Same goes for L'Affaire Stevie. A spade is a spade, but some would rather shovel over the trowel to forgo the truth. Anyone who still thinks SG is Captain material after FRankies' Summer Adventure Camp in Portugal and his Olym. comments is blinded whilst wearing blinkers.

Any facts in there?

Sounds like someone's come home to find their missus being Igored. Move on lad - it's happened to us all...