You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FUCKIN JOSEMI and the Ego's reaction

drewy

Last night was just totally fucking disgraceful.

Is that the way we react to a derby defeat? Is that how we react to Everton players taking the piss in the national press? is that how it's done, eh?

And what was worse, was that Pompey clearly only came for a draw and couldn't be arsed either.

We come out first half and stroll around like it's a fucking training session. Second half, no doubt after a bollocking, we step it up and prove we can run them ragged. We score, and then just start fucking strolling again! With the exception of Finnan, Carra, Baros, and Kewell (2nd Half), the rest deserve to be twatted with a fucking baseball bat.

Gerrard is now a Chelsea player mentally. He's clearly made the decision that he won't be around, and unlkie last season he's clearly decided he isn't going to run himself into the ground if those around him can't be arsed.

The midfield was so poor Carra was fucking carrying the ball almost to the Pompey penalty area, and doing their job for them.

Everything Djimi touched went wrong, but the lad has earned himself a bad game given his excellent performances so far.

Nunez is a fucking black hole, that sucks in all heat, light, and matter. He is just a total fucking nonentity, and should not have been allowed on the pitch after half time. When he finally went i was expecting Mellor to arrive. Push SG to the right, I thought, and put Mellor on alongside Pongo to give the Pompey defence something else to think about, and stop us retreating deeper and deeper, allowing them to push forward. But no, we try to protect a 1-0 lead against a fucking Pompey side who were fucking poor, and on comes Josemi. My heart sank, along with probably everyone elses. how can one player have gone downhill so consistently. At that point, I think I'd have preferred the space/time anomoly to have stayed on the pitch, as at least Finnan would have been at right back. But no, when the cross/shot for the goal came on, where was Josemi? Yep, as we feared he was so far out of position he had his bags packed and was on his fucking holidays.

And Dudek - what the fuck was that flap? If you feel it's goalbound, push it over the fucking bar, not into the path of the opposition forward who has an empty net. Fucking basic for fucks sake.

To know that the team were clearly capable of playing good attacking football (we did it for long enough in the 2nd half), yet to see them play like that hurt, as they clearly don't give a fuckl like we do.

If this continues we'll have fuck all chance of a CL place, unless we win it this season. And, if any of you are reading this (Finnan, Carra, Baros and Kewell aside, we are ELEVEN FUCKING POINTS BEHIND THOSE FUCKING SHITEHAWKS ACROSS THE PARK. At least try to show that you care that their players are taking the piss.

Rant over. Fuck, I can't believe I'm still this angry as I'd calmed down late last night.

>:(

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josemi cleared it straight to one of their players - Tom do us a favour mate and shoot him in the face

*loads gun*

*takes aim*

*realises that he needs a wide-angled lense on his scope if he's to shoot that lard arse*

*takes out Gerrard instead*

*laughs heartily*

We come out first half and stroll around like it's a fucking training session. Second half, no doubt after a bollocking...

>:(

The need for half time bollockings are a concern. We should be coming out all guns blazing, esp at Anfield against an inferior side after a derby defeat. We've had a lot of poor first halves this season, and the improvements after the break only goes to show that the lads arent really up for it when the game starts.

Gerrard said something along the lines of "I am the man, I am the fucking captain" - then went on to berate someone in the press box and told him to shut up.

At first I thought he was being a tit until I realised what he was saying.

???? You thought he was being a tit UNTIL you relaised what he was saying?? If saying something like "I'm the man! I;m the captain!" doesn't make him a tit of the very highest merit then I dunno what does!

kinell. What a tool. He should never play another game for Liverpool ever again, the fucking gobshite.

Fucks sake Tom... he is the one light at the moment....

I'm going to throw up. He's a fucking disgrace. If that prick is "the light" then give me the dark any day.

The sooner he's gone the better.

And I seem to remember our best performce this season (Depor away) coming without the help of that disruptive turd.

Fuck him. Let him rot in the ressies until January and then kick him out to the highest bidder.

I'm going to throw up. He's a fucking disgrace. If that prick is "the light" then give me the dark any day.

The sooner he's gone the better.

And I seem to remember our best performce this season (Depor away) coming without the help of that disruptive turd.

Fuck him. Let him rot in the ressies until January and then kick him out to the highest bidder.

Deportivo didn't score in the CL this season FFS - any wank can beat them.

As for Gerrard – if he had played in our glory teams he would be hailed today as our best player of all time… He may have told the press box to shut up and told the fans that “I am the captain, I am the man” but that’s passion….

I am sick of so many foreigners who are not good enough, Nunez is no better than Cheyrou, Josemi is shit too. This January get proven world class quality foreigners or good young English players… or get the kids in – I am sure Patridge is no worse than Nunez… Fucks sake that was a fucking shit drive last night…. Got in at 2 and got up again at 7…

Fuck off you wasters unless you can play for the shirt.

"As for Gerrard – if he had played in our glory teams he would be hailed today as our best player of all time…"

Would he fuck!!! That tit isn't even the best player of the last five years, Rashid. Put your willy away, Rash ffs. You're making feel ill.

Why didn't Gerrard run towards the kop when he scored?

He ran off at an angle towards the corner.

Because he cant look them in the face is why. He's gone.

Sell him in January.

He ran to the Kop against Olympiakos didn’t he? Infact he was screaming at the Kop. If one guy can look the fans in the eye with his performances its Stevie.

People can hate Gerrard as much as they want, it doesn't change the fact that he is our best player by a mile.

And your point is what exactly? Nobody's saying he isn't.

But that doesn't mean he should play for us ever again, least of all be our captain.

he sould be ashamed of himself.

Last night confirmed to me why we need sell Gerrard ASAP and get the money while we can.

He was too good last night. Ok, that sounds stupid, but everything is going through him and the other players seem to be relying on him too much. We can't build the team around one man - especially as he wants out anyway.

If Rafa gets the chance of £40m to spend on 3 Alonso (or 20 Josemi's....) he should take it. I don't care how good Gerrard is, he doesn't want to be here and its embarressing seeing 10 clueless players looking to him to pull us out of the shit all the time. This isn't Steven Gerrard FC. Rafa has his work cut out and if he's going to build a team we're going to have to sacrifice our best player for 4 or 5 good players.

The longer he stays the less money he's going to be worth. Cash in now, let him go and lets move on.

As for the rest of last night. It was awful. Worse than Saturday in fact. We were at home to a mid table team and we resorted to defending a 1-0 lead with ten minutes to go - sound familiar?

Firstly, why play one striker at home? And why even play Baros? He isn't fully fit and personally felt he would have been more effective coming off the bench. Certainly don't think its a good idea to play one unfit striker and make him do the work of two players. Baros is so effective for the Czech's when he plays with a big man. Why not stick Mellor in there to win the high balls and offer some support? Portsmouth came looking for a point - and played two strikers. We were the home side last night for fucks sake!

Haven't seen the goal again yet, but looked like a Dudek error? No big deal if it was. It shouldn't have mattered, we should have had the game sewn up by then. Frankly though, we got what we deserved as we weren't worthy of 3 points though.

By the way, where the fuck was the Sheriff? I hope he was injured else things look very fucking dodgy. This player started the derby yet was deemed to shit to even be on the bench last night? What does that say about his selection on saturday? He didn't even play that badly and was no worse than others, so where was he? I wouldn't be arsed if he never played for us again but it makes his selection at the Pit seem even more strange.

Nunez looks like the player we all feared and Real Madrid are probably laughing their tits off that we fell for their offer and Josemi still looks equally shite. I said to myself at the start of the season I'd accept results and performances like these and judge all the players and managers at the end of the season, but after the last two games I'm not sure I could face another 5 months of this!

Atmosphere was once again shite - though a good effort from the sing-along crew in 202 at la bamba and the song to the tune of 'the music man' but even an appearance from Ron Yeats in block 202 last night couldnt stir the crowd up last night, though its pretty hard when the football's so bad. How we can play so well in spells one game yet be so unbeleivably average the next?

And your point is what exactly? Nobody's saying he isn't.

But that doesn't mean he should play for us ever again, least of all be our captain.

he sould be ashamed of himself.

I made that point based on your comments on us playing our best game against Depor without him (Which I for one interpret like you meaning we are as good or better without him than with him in the team), and you saying he is not even our best player of the last 5 years.

Maybe I interpret your comments wrong?

The day we let him go is the day we become a small time club - the final nail in the coffin.

We need investment and better players around him simple as that.

You are painting yourself into a corner here Rashid. Are you saying Gerrard is actually bigger than the club? And our status as a big club relies solely on this one player now?

You are painting yourself into a corner here Rashid. Are you saying Gerrard is actually bigger than the club? And our status as a big club relies solely on this one player now?

Big clubs don't willingly sell their best players.. Leeds were officially a small club again the day they sold Ferdinand.

Name me a big club in England who unwillingly sold their best players? If we want success we will need Gerrard.