Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The 2024 General Election Thread


Bjornebye
 Share

Who Do You Plan To Vote For? (Voters names not public)   

119 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Do You Plan To Vote For? (Voters names not public)

    • Labour
      73
    • Tory
      0
    • Lib-Dems
      5
    • Green
      16
    • Reform
      1
    • Other (Please State)
      3
    • None, they can all fuck off
      13
    • None - I'm not eligible to vote
      8


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I'll maybe give it a proper try on the iPlayer later when the noise is over. 

 

Mail already out with 'Fury as Farage says he loves Vlad'.

 

The backlash starts now....

 

The fascist frog is great when he's throwing bombs from the sidelines, but his ideas are whimsical and pathetic when actually examined.

 

He's just good at deflection and framing an argument as fact.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:


Fred Thomas. 
 

Said it a few times on here, Labour played an absolutely blinder selecting him.
 

He's able to shut down that cunt Mercer at every opportunity when it comes to the forces stuff as he’s done it all bigger and better. 
 

He also actually lives in the constituency and doesn’t just visit it to shag his bit on the side. 

 

I was listening to a podcast with Mercer on and he was asked if he'd consider going on Strictly if he were to lose his seat as an MP.

 

His response was that he couldn't go on strictly because they all have affairs...

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

 

Mail already out with 'Fury as Farage says he loves Vlad'.

 

The backlash starts now....

 

The fascist frog is great when he's throwing bombs from the sidelines, but his ideas are whimsical and pathetic when actually examined.

 

He's just good at deflection and framing an argument as fact.

They also have a quote of him calling the King an eco loon. That won't go down well with the sort who'd vote for him

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, littletedwest said:

They also have a quote of him calling the King an eco loon. That won't go down well with the sort who'd vote for him

 

 

His kind of demographic have pro Isreal facebook profiles while doing a sieg heil in the profile pic

 

They ain't the smartest.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Farage has been saying that Russia were provoked into action against Ukraine for at least a decade, he said it in the 2014 debate with Clegg, when Clegg was the only one with the bollocks to debate him about Europe.

 

It'll probably play well with the Galloway/Stop the War types, as that's their line too.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Farage has been saying that Russia were provoked into action against Ukraine for at least a decade, he said it in the 2014 debate with Clegg, when Clegg was the only one with the bollocks to debate him about Europe.

 

It'll probably play well with the Galloway/Stop the War types, as that's their line too.

 

So about the time he was employed by Russia Today?

 

Seems like a massive coincidence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

 

I was listening to a podcast with Mercer on and he was asked if he'd consider going on Strictly if he were to lose his seat as an MP.

 

His response was that he couldn't go on strictly because they all have affairs...


Fair play to the cunt, you have to admire the cheek of it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

So about the time he was employed by Russia Today?

 

Seems like a massive coincidence.

 

The entire Brexit campaign was awash with Russian money. That whole bunch are dodgy as fuck.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Got to admit, I don't see the problem with the betting. 

 

Bookies can go fuck themselves.  

Of course people will try to use 'inside information' to win bets. 

Even though it's against the law? So it's ok for a politician to steal from a gambling company, but if someone shoplifts a bit of food because they're hungry, that's not ok? 

 

Gambling companies will make money no matter what, so if politicians steal from them, they'll make it back elsewhere. Fuck the slimey Tory cunts. I hope they throw the book at them. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Got to admit, I don't see the problem with the betting. 

 

Bookies can go fuck themselves.  

Of course people will try to use 'inside information' to win bets. 

 

The fuck?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Farage has been saying that Russia were provoked into action against Ukraine for at least a decade, he said it in the 2014 debate with Clegg, when Clegg was the only one with the bollocks to debate him about Europe.

 

It'll probably play well with the Galloway/Stop the War types, as that's their line too.

 

Yeah farage and Galloway are two sides of the same turd, same with Bannon.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Got to admit, I don't see the problem with the betting. 

 

Bookies can go fuck themselves.  

Of course people will try to use 'inside information' to win bets. 

 

I despise gambling companies but this is an odd take to say the least!

 

There's a difference between using inside information to gain an advantage to abusing your power to commit fraud!

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

 

I despise gambling companies but this is an odd take to say the least!

 

There's a difference between using inside information to gain an advantage to abusing your power to commit fraud!

 

 

It's just the mindset of these people.

 

Pandemic developing overseas, I'll start making suss PPE to make a killing.

 

Election called, I'll place a bet with inside knowledge.

 

There's  nothing these turds wouldn't sell, from access to peerages to contracts to literally anything. Just absolutely soulless people.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

 

It's just the mindset of these people.

 

Pandemic developing overseas, I'll start making suss PPE to make a killing.

 

Election called, I'll place a bet with inside knowledge.

 

There's  nothing these turds wouldn't sell, from access to peerages to contracts to literally anything. Just absolutely soulless people.

 

It's the entire Conservative mantra.

 

There's no such thing as society.

 

Fuck everyone else as long as you're ok.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's just the mindset of these people.

 

Pandemic developing overseas, I'll start making suss PPE to make a killing.

 

Election called, I'll place a bet with inside knowledge.

 

There's  nothing these turds wouldn't sell, from access to peerages to contracts to literally anything. Just absolutely soulless people.

 

Same with Trump, they run their governments like gangsters. Whatever you could say about Starmer, I don't think he's a crook.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Any right minded person would be watching Robinson tear apart a chancers argument, character and honesty.

 

Shame that some of those watching will deny what is before their eyes.

 

This is a grown man being scolded, made to look foolish and condescended for lying on prime time live TV.

What was it like?

I saw the topics getting discussed and they all seemed to be farage type choices didn't see poverty,care etc)

I can't stand Robinson.

I remember listening to an interview he did with truss a few years ago and it was the most fawning,sycophantic drivel I've ever heard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

 

So about the time he was employed by Russia Today?

 

Seems like a massive coincidence.

Hiim and banks links with Russia are well documented,but as with johnson,the press look the other way

jbrde6ronxbb1.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Even if this turns out to be legal (and it’s a big IF), this is EVERYTHING that’s wrong with modern politics and donor and lobbying influence. It’s a long thread so you’ll have to click into the initial post.

 

 

 

Get the trombone out.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Even if this turns out to be legal (and it’s a big IF), this is EVERYTHING that’s wrong with modern politics and donor and lobbying influence. It’s a long thread so you’ll have to click into the initial post.

 

 

 

Get the trombone out.

I can't follow the story in twitter as I'm not on it. Is he allowed to keep campaign money? Because he's supposedly almost guaranteed to lose his seat isn't he? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...