You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dodgy replica shirts

JohnnyH

I can't find the name of the thread that had the website address for those cheap replica shirts.  Any help please with either the website, or the thread here that has the website mentioned in it will result in you being on my Christmas good luck wish for the future wishbone wish list should I win.

Ta

18 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

What are you looking for, Johnny?

Throw up the shirts and sizes (and also your credit card details) and all will be sorted for you in time for Christmas. 

Perfect, I've put them on twitter just in case some else wants to help too

19 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

What are you looking for, Johnny?

Throw up the shirts and sizes (and also your credit card details) and all will be sorted for you in time for Christmas. 

And to answer the first part.  It's for a friend of my wife.  She saw my youngest knocking about in the jersey I got him earlier this year and wants to use the site for her lad. I just can't track down the name of the site

1 minute ago, JohnnyH said:

And to answer the first part.  It's for a friend of my wife.  She saw my youngest knocking about in the jersey I got him earlier this year and wants to use the site for her lad. I just can't track down the name of the site

Not a problem, but I'll need her credit card details too. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

I can't find the name of the thread that had the website address for those cheap replica shirts.  Any help please with either the website, or the thread here that has the website mentioned in it will result in you being on my Christmas good luck wish for the future wishbone wish list should I win.

Ta

https://www.jjsport01.com/

• Upvote 1

Similar to the requests for match streams so they can be frowned upon and reported, I assume you are looking to the same with these kit sites.

My investigating led me to purchasing a few kits from DH Gate, the little tykes are producing pretty good kits for kids at a cost of around 12-15 English pounds with delivery times at about 2 weeks.

3 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Similar to the requests for match streams so they can be frowned upon and reported, I assume you are looking to the same with these kit sites.

My investigating led me to purchasing a few kits from DH Gate, the little tykes are producing pretty good kits for kids at a cost of around 12-15 English pounds with delivery times at about 2 weeks.

It’s solely so I can cross my arms and tutt. 

2 hours ago, JagSquared said:

only issue with these guys is poor communication they didn’t deliver my Ajax 95 away shirt and didn’t respond to messages. 

A couple of months later they finally replied and issued a refund another couple of months later. 

Thats unfortunate. Ive had stuff from them for the last coule of years with no issues. Always a case of taking a gamble though

5 hours ago, navbasi said:

I've just had a few shirts delivered from here >> https://www.soccer04.com

Highest quality, you would never know the difference.. It takes about 4-6 weeks for delivery though so don't panic if they don't turn up, they will!!! Mates have also go a load of stuff from here and all said the same thing, great quality products!

That looks a similar site set up to the one I quoted.

19 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Two weeks?? You'll be lucky. Someone i know very well ordered a Monchengladbach shirt for their son at the end of October and it's only just shipped now with an estimate delivery of February. Or so i am told.   

Sellers of bootleg shirts know they can take the piss with delivery times and customer service because what are you going to do about it. Contact the credit card company and tell them "Help, the counterfeit items I tried to buy from gangsters haven't turned up yet"?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Two weeks?? You'll be lucky. Someone i know very well ordered a Monchengladbach shirt for their son at the end of October and it's only just shipped now with an estimate delivery of February. Or so i am told.   

I got home and away kits for my son in the summer and they surprisingly turned up in just over two weeks.

The season before was a bit longer mind you.

50 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Really ordered loads never been more than 3 weeks usually guess it depends when you order them

16 minutes ago, col06 said:

Really ordered loads never been more than 3 weeks usually guess it depends when you order them

Think the seller is key as well, loads of sales would probably mean more people working on it, so quicker turnaround. To be fair this one sent a whatsapp of the shirt and everything once it was about to be shipped 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ve used those websites before but I’ve just lashed £65 on a kids shirt from the Offal because I hadn’t thought of it until today. Can’t think of anything to get the youngest for Xmas so it’s just gonna be a few smaller presents in that price range. 

Throw in a low bid for Thiago.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Total Longo said:

Think the seller is key as well, loads of sales would probably mean more people working on it, so quicker turnaround. To be fair this one sent a whatsapp of the shirt and everything once it was about to be shipped 

Yeah thats true i have used them sites mentioned before never ordered with whatsapp i think they use royal mail now too so its a bit quicker

On 06/12/2023 at 11:39, Strontium said:

Sellers of bootleg shirts know they can take the piss with delivery times and customer service because what are you going to do about it. Contact the credit card company and tell them "Help, the counterfeit items I tried to buy from gangsters haven't turned up yet"?

ff1c6255-037e-4ca9-bf41-1cc9985a48e1_tex