Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Groan…

IMG_1720.png

It's not serious now, but there is still time for him to play through the injury, turn it into something much more serious, and miss the first half of next season. The summer is but young 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How can Ireland be beating Andorra and losing to Portugal at the same time, if they took it seriously instead of spreading their resources too thin they'd probably have more success.

 

Anyway, Connor Bradley has scored two goals tonight for Ireland A.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TD_LFC said:

How can Ireland be beating Andorra and losing to Portugal at the same time, if they took it seriously instead of spreading their resources too thin they'd probably have more success.

 

Anyway, Connor Bradley has scored two goals tonight for Ireland A.

Is this a genuine post mate?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Strange move…

 

IMG_1744.png

 

One for @3 Stacks to look out for.

 

He's rumoured to be another one that turned down the United job!

 

It does seem like a bit of a sideways step considering the amount of clubs that needed a new manager this summer.

 

My gut feeling is that he'll flop at Marseille and will just end up being another one of those 'flavour of the month' managers that got massively overhyped. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

 

One for @3 Stacks to look out for.

 

He's rumoured to be another one that turned down the United job!

 

It does seem like a bit of a sideways step considering the amount of clubs that needed a new manager this summer.

 

My gut feeling is that he'll flop at Marseille and will just end up being another one of those 'flavour of the month' managers that got massively overhyped. 


The Athletic was saying yesterday the mancs turned him down, didn’t seem a good fit.

 

I think everybody has more or less said that about him, he’s too confrontational. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wonder who'll be the next Dortmund manager now that Hummels practically forced Terzic out the door by criticising his tactics in public and saying he wouldn't stay as long as Terzic was around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Binomial said:

Wonder who'll be the next Dortmund manager now that Hummels practically forced Terzic out the door by criticising his tactics in public and saying he wouldn't stay as long as Terzic was around.

 

Nuri Sahin. Learnt all he knows from his 4 months on loan with us and Rodgers playing him out of posistion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

 

Nuri Sahin. Learnt all he knows from his 4 months on loan with us and Rodgers playing him out of posistion.

The perfect CV really isn't it?

 

I liked Nuri. Wish he stayed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Binomial said:

Wonder who'll be the next Dortmund manager now that Hummels practically forced Terzic out the door by criticising his tactics in public and saying he wouldn't stay as long as Terzic was around.

 

They might as well just make Sir Big Jim Ratcliffe manager.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, sir roger said:

 

They might as well just make Sir Big Jim Ratcliffe manager.


Bayern and Leverkusen might surge further ahead, but at least there’ll be less coffee rings on tables and a better deal on paper clips. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Millwall 26-year-old goalkeeper Sarkic died too. Montenegrin international. Very sad. 

 

Saw that earlier. It happened very suddenly which leads me to think it was a cardiac arrest. It was his twin brother that announced the news too, poor bloke. He was in goal for Wolves in the FA Cup tie at Anfield last season, which went to a replay at Molyneux after a 2-2 draw.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...