You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham (A) - Sat 6th Aug 2022 (12:30pm)

Trumo

1 minute ago, an tha said:

Well Bajtetic and Chambers wouldn't be on bench for starters if they were both fit.

8 players out, if you say Gomez, Elliot, Milner, Nunez, Carvalho are safe then there’s 4 places on the bench for the 8 currently out injured meaning 4 of those would miss out. 

Kelleher

jota

konate

tsimikas 

would leave , Keita, Jones , ox, Ramsey unless you take one of the above out. 

1 minute ago, devilsadvocate said:

8 players out, if you say Gomez, Elliot, Milner, Nunez, Carvalho are safe then there’s 4 places on the bench for the 8 currently out injured meaning 4 of those would miss out. 

Kelleher

jota

konate

tsimikas 

would leave , Keita, Jones , ox, Ramsey unless you take one of the above out. 

There is zero doubt in my mimd that out of the 8 missing players 5 and maybe 6 of them are on bench today if fit and available.

Kelleher

Tsimikas

Konate

Keita

Jones

Jota

Would be certs i think

Ramsay and Ox miss out

13 minutes ago, an tha said:

There is zero doubt in my mimd that out of the 8 missing players 5 and maybe 6 of them are on bench today if fit and available.

Kelleher

Tsimikas

Konate

Keita

Jones

Jota

Would be certs i think

Ramsay and Ox miss out

If those 6 named come in and you take the obvious players off the todays bench (Adrian, bajcetic, van der berg, chambers) you would have 11 subs and therefore 2 from Gomez, Milner, Elliot, Nunez, Carvalho would have to drop out. 

Basically to bring in Keita/Jones you’d have to take out Elliot/ Carvalho which I wouldn’t.